PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Week 5 - New England Patriots vs New Orleans Saints

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punting. Why am I still watching. They’ve checked out.

Dude Mac Jones looks like he's crying on the sideline.

Feels like Zappe is about to come in!

I told you that this team was DOA after the Jets game. Several peeps went all Milli Vanilli on me....

Punting on 4th and 3 at the opponent's 40, down 24?
We have easily become the most conservative team in NFL last 4 years - by a large margin.

Awful body language by Mac on the sidelines

Zappe coming in

Do you really think they were going to get three yards there? Better chance of the saints going up 31-0 as a result of the play than a Patriots first down.
you absolutely go for it there. Belichick should be fired for that call along. He gave up.

I'm always a glass full kinda guy. So the good news here is we didn't turn it over. I waited till after the punt to post this.

Yeah! Positivity, I like that. I'd like to point out that now, more than ever, I have a shot at making the Patriots. I'm pretty athletic, never played football, and that's the resume that gets you in the starting lineup around here lately.

There's literally more of a barrier to being labeled "In the starting rotation" on Patsfans than there is on the actual Patriots offense.

I’m the biggest Belichick homer there is, and I still don’t want him fired, but if Belichick comes out in the post-game press conference and gives some iteration of “Mac Jones is our starting quarterback,” then I’m DONE.

Wow Mac still going back in! Unbelievable!

If BB chose Mac as his 'ride or die' he just chose to DIE!

Zappe time. Oo-rah.

Conky approved....
hqdefault.jpg
**** off Conky 1696791595124.jpeg

He’s coming back? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes