PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 3 - NE @ NYJ

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Half Receiving By Net Yards:

1695580594540.png

…very frustrating. The hand was slapping the face mask. I just get the impression a vet, all star receiver gets that call. And the rookie doesn’t.
A NY jet gets that call. A NE Patriot doesnt.

Just getting here late….. looking at the total yards that we have versus what they have, and seeing a couple of the low lights for the Jets… I’m trying to figure out how they are in this game?

I am dreading watching another 3 & out.

Patriots First Half third down receiving:

1695580697505.png

If the Colts hang on to beat the Ravens and the Texans hang on to beat the Jags, that even further muddies the AFC. A lot of 2-1 and 1-2 teams. Hopefully the Pats become one of those 1-2 teams.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
57 yard FG was asking a bit much from the rookie kicker. High snap didn't help either. Who's our long snapper?

Mac Jones looks good today. Looks like a real QB. Tough weather, very good Defense on the other side.

Ya, ya, only 10 points. Two missed FG's. I am optimistic about the QB.

Tentatively.

Nfl every week is surprising...look Saints Texans Colts...

Looking ahead to next year would you bring back JC Jackson once he’s cut from LAC as a reclamation project?

I still can’t figure out the third in two quarterbacks camper. Why not take a shot for a bigger chunk to make the field goal more feasible?
Do you have the entire field and the time out.
Over the last few years, a Patriots late half/game clock management has been sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes