PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread

5/9:
Patriots re-sign Tae Hayes - DB.

NOTE: I have not seen anything on a corresponding move yet since the Pats were at the 90 player limit.

Last edited:
5/18 Patriots waive Yodny Cajuste

His game film looked awful to me.
I didn’t see him making it out of camp but this is quick.

Pats sign ufa WR Ed Lee, from URI

James Robinson waived, per Field Yates

6/12:
Patriot release James Robinson - RB
Patriots release Tae Hayes - CB

Patriots re-sign Justus Tavai - DL

Last edited:
I sure hope that Bill Belichick and his team can acquire an option or two to help improve the deficiencies of Mac Jones. They need a decent WR or two. As they are presently staffed, the offense will be a significant weak link. I am hoping DeAndre Hopkins signs with the Pats and maybe Dalvin Cook as well. You have to put up points to win games. The former and present configured Patriots' offense struggles in the Red Zone because of Jones.

I sure hope that Bill Belichick and his team can acquire an option or two to help improve the deficiencies of Mac Jones. They need a decent WR or two. As they are presently staffed, the offense will be a significant weak link. I am hoping DeAndre Hopkins signs with the Pats and maybe Dalvin Cook as well. You have to put up points to win games. The former and present configured Patriots' offense struggles in the Red Zone because of Jones.
Please keep this thread just to the discussion of the actual player transactions. Start a different thread if you wan to talk about who to sign, let go, etc..
FYI, just in case you are not aware.

FYI, just in case you are not aware.
I am sorry I saw "Patriots Transaction Thread" I didn't see "signed or released" in the title. So I was proposing a "prospect transaction and the justification." I still hope the Patriots sign Hopkins and Cook for the reasons I described in my original post. Have a nice day, young man.

7/21:

Michael Onwenu placed on Active-PUP.
Justus Tavai placed on Active-PUP
Cody David placed on Active-PUP.

This just means they either didn't pass the Conditioning run or weren't ready to do the conditioning run. Onwenu and Davis are recovering from Injury. Not sure what Tavai's issue is.

7/24:
Patriots sign LB Diego ***ot
Patriots sign WR Jalen Hurd

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents