PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Schedule Coming On May 12 2022 - 8 home and 9 away

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
2022 does not look that bad with Mac Jones at his second rodeo.

AFC East 2X
AFC North
NFC North
Plus:
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Arizona Cardinals

The Patriots will have lots of continuity on the field and big changes on the sideline. I'm hoping the Patriots get a few winnable matchups early, a late season bye, and build timing and confidence on offense before they run into the Bills, Bengals and Ravens.

The schedule will be important for this team this year. My guess is the Patriots have few prime time games as a middle-of-pack type team.

Prediction: 11-6 or 12-5.

Last edited:
Who plays in the central divisions of each conference?

AFC East 2X
AFC Central
NFC Central

Arizona Cardinals - a good team with lots of distractions.

The Patriots will have lots of continuity on the field and big changes on the sideline. I'm hoping the Patriots get a few winnable matchups early, a late season bye, and build timing and confidence on offense before they run into the Bills, Bengals and Ravens.

The schedule will be important for this team this year. My guess is the Patriots have few prime time games as a middle-of-pack type team.

Was there some re-alignment we're not aware of?

"before they run into the Bills, Bengals and Ravens!!!! Pom Pom Pom!!!"

yeah...we'll easily destroy Miami...just like we did last season...piece of cake...and Green Bay is a pushover along with Minny..and don't forget how easy we'll roll over Pittsburgh and New Orleans...they have nothing..and we have the greatest offensive guard in NFL history who will give Mac 10 seconds in the pocket...I see an easy 17-0...

yeah...we'll easily destroy Miami...just like we did last season...piece of cake...and Green Bay is a pushover along with Minny..and don't forget how easy we'll roll over Pittsburgh and New Orleans...they have nothing..and we have the greatest offensive guard in NFL history who will give Mac 10 seconds in the pocket...I see an easy 17-0...
1652058631753.gif

Most games will be tough teams for them, so I'm hoping the 5 easier ones (presumably Lions, Jetsx2, Bears, Steelers) are all spread out.

20-0

Anyone have any data on ranking Amazon Prime markets ?

Back at Pittsburgh again.

This must be 4 times in succession.

Well, we won't be playing against Buffalo in week 2 or on MNF. Hopefully we get Barfalow in week 3 after the Bills and Titans have a physical match up.

Last edited:
I assume the Pats will play Miami week one yet again. Make it three years running.

AFC East 2X
AFC Central
NFC Central
Arizona Cardinals - a good team with lots of distractions.

11-6 if we can go 3-3 in AFC east, 3-1 vs AFC central, 3-1 vs NFC central, and 2-1 vs Indy-LV-AZ
Buffalo L
at Buffalo L
NYJ W
at NYJ W
Miami W
at Miami L
Baltimore L
at Cleveland W
Cinci W
at Pitt W
Chicago W
at Green Bay L
Detroit W
at Minnesota W
Indy W
at Las Vegas L
at Arizona W

11-6 if we can go 3-3 in AFC east, 3-1 vs AFC central, 3-1 vs NFC central, and 2-1 vs Indy-LV-AZ
Buffalo L
at Buffalo L
NYJ W
at NYJ W
Miami W
at Miami L
Baltimore L
at Cleveland W
Cinci W
at Pitt W
Chicago W
at Green Bay L
Detroit W
at Minnesota W
Indy W
at Las Vegas L
at Arizona W

I wouldn’t assume two losses to Buffalo.

I wouldn’t assume two losses to Buffalo.
I agree we could split with the Bills, I just was being conservative saying we could lose to them twice and still finish 11-6.

The key games I see are:
Home: must win 2 of 3 vs Ravens, Bengals, Colts
Away: must win 2 of 3 vs Raiders, Vikings, Browns.

My prediction: Split with Jets, we take 2 against Miami

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
I agree we could split with the Bills, I just was being conservative saying we could lose to them twice and still finish 11-6.

The key games I see are:
Home: must win 2 of 3 vs Ravens, Bengals, Colts
Away: must win 2 of 3 vs Raiders, Vikings, Browns.

GB is not a must win but we have a shot against them without Davante adams. Bill always seems to have a good game plan against Rodgers.

I have 9-8 give or take a win. Same prediction as last season. Too many question marks right now imo including the coaching staff.
Unfortunately I think the Jets are due for one but we'll make up for it with 2 over Miami. I think they're a bit overrated right now and they'll feel the loss of Flores.

Next year I expect a playoff run.

Team was insanely close to coming to 13-4...fumble vs. Miami, missed FG against Tampa, and OT vs Dallas. I'm confident they can improve on that, especially with a slightly easier schedule.

Buffalo L
at Buffalo L
NYJ W
at NYJ W
Miami W
at Miami L
Baltimore L
at Cleveland W
Cinci W
at Pitt W
Chicago W
at Green Bay L