PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Schedule Coming On May 12 2022 - 8 home and 9 away

With each AFC team having an extra road game, the estimated wild card target line is 10-7 IMO. It could go higher, and a bad division could get a worse record in, but that's the line for me before we see any actual action on the field. Too many moves that can be made between now and camp, and too many players that could swing this team one or the other depending on they develop (or don't) this year, so I'm going to avoid making a prediction until some of those questions are answered.

That said, hopefully we don't get three teams coming off their bye week again this year.

Team was insanely close to coming to 13-4...fumble vs. Miami, missed FG against Tampa, and OT vs Dallas. I'm confident they can improve on that, especially with a slightly easier schedule.
13 - 4 frauds. The Pats got blown off the field in the wildcard game.

How is Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay easier? The Patriots best CB is gone and Malcom Butler is replacing him. The Pats offense will be better and the defense will be worse.

13 - 4 frauds. The Pats got blown off the field in the wildcard game.

How is Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay easier? The Patriots best CB is gone and Malcom Butler is replacing him. The Pats offense will be better and the defense will be worse.

Pittsburgh - rookie QB

green bay - no davante adams

no tampa or dallas on our schedule this year.

We lost JC Jackson but picked up Peppers and Wilson.

Pittsburgh - rookie QB

We lost wino but picked up Wilson is a fair comparison

Saying we lost jc Jackson but picked up Wilson and peppers is like we lost a ferrari but instead I got us an Opel

We lost wino but picked up Wilson is a fair comparison

Saying we lost jc Jackson but picked up Wilson and peppers is like we lost a ferrari but instead I got us an Opel

LOL JC Jackson is not a ferrari. he was a very good corner but he wasn't elite.

And our secondary is worse but the front 7 improved with wilson and peppers (assuming he plays a hybrid role). in any event our run D should be better.

Pittsburgh - rookie QB

Pitt - Tribisky will be QB and the Steelers will surround him with great WRs.

GB - Rogers is still a top 5 QB in this league with a 67% winning percentage in the regular season. Terrible post season QB, but you cannot take away that he wins in the regular season and there are no signs that he is slowing down.

Add Baltimore who have the Pats number.

Add Cincinnati with the best trio of WRs in the NFL. Burrow is the real deal.

A good passing team will be the Pats kryptonite.

In comparison to our other outside CB he is especially in man coverage
And our secondary is worse but the front 7 improved with wilson and peppers (assuming he plays a hybrid role). in any event our run D should be better.
I give you the improved if we get another body on the d line but rn Ht gone wino gone KVN gone , Wilson in, that’s a slight improvement at best if Wilson starts or McGrone and Perkins can contribute.

Team was insanely close to coming to 13-4...fumble vs. Miami, missed FG against Tampa, and OT vs Dallas. I'm confident they can improve on that, especially with a slightly easier schedule.
Once you have to play make believe to support your point, you only prove what a weak point you have.

They weren't 13-4, they were 10-7. Anything else is just nursery school level pretend play.

Pitt - Tribisky will be QB and the Steelers will surround him with great WRs.

GB - Rogers is still a top 5 QB in this league with a 67% winning percentage in the regular season. Terrible post season QB, but you cannot take away that he wins in the regular season and there are no signs that he is slowing down.

Add Baltimore who have the Pats number.

Add Cincinnati with the best trio of WRs in the NFL. Burrow is the real deal.

A good rushing team too. They did hardly anything to bolster the run D up front.

If the Raiders beat the Patriots I hope McDaniels doesn't do this after the game again. Embarrassing to watch.

A good rushing team too. They did hardly anything to bolster the run D up front.
I believe that offenses will pass more and run less thereby giving the impression that the run D is improve when it really hasmt.

We’ll probably open at Miami. Schedule makers love having the Pats play Miami week 1.

Last edited:
A “good” team in general is the Pats kryptonite. They were 3-8 (includes playoff loss to Bills) against teams with a winning record.

His stats say otherwise. If Bill signed him, this board would be saying he’s “elite” all day long.
Front 7 is just as bad as last year.

Four things I am looking for:

1.) @Arizona and @ Vegas...will these two be back to back weeks?

2.) @Green Bay and @ Minnesota...will these two be back to back weeks?

3.) A mid/late BYE week occurring after week 9

4.) AFC East match ups...ideally, I'd like to get Miami in Foxborough early in the season...and play @ Miami in December...the Jets all before week 12 before their draft picks/2nd year players start to jell... and @Buffalo sometime after week 5....then the final game at Foxborough late in the season.

I wish they wouldn't wait so long for the schedule. I would bet football is the sport that involves the most fan travel, including myself. Making plans early is more helpful.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back