PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Schedule Coming On May 12 2022 - 8 home and 9 away

So 0-2 to start the season? ;)

So for sure we are not opening vs Raiders. Looks like the Jets rumors are still in play. I don’t remember the last time we opened against the Jete.

Could also be the Bills which wouldn’t be ideal with the traditional way we start slow in September…

So for sure we are not opening vs Raiders. Looks like the Jets rumors are still in play. I don’t remember the last time we opened against the Jete.

Could also be the Bills which wouldn’t be ideal with the traditional way we start slow in September…

Opened at the NYJ in 2007.

hey Bucs fans…

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Yup that's right. The game where Mangini - well you know.

hank azaria GIF

Pats have the 16th hardest schedule this year (middle of the pack). Tampa has the 4th hardest lol.
There are few things more worthless than a preseason SOS ranking. Given all the offseasons maneuverings we've seen, I bet that by the end of the season, the Patriots will have had the tougher SOS.

Seeing more smoke on twitter about Pats opening on the road @ Jets. Guess we'll find out.
I think Pats-Bills will be saved for later in the season so this makes sense.

Deleted

Last edited:
Rumor about Buffalo opening the season in Miami.

If true looking more probable that we'll be visiting the Jete in week 1. Don't have a problem with that.

Last edited:
First 5 weeks will probably be - I can see us going 3-2 with losses vs LV and Miami.

week 1 - vs Jete

week 2 - vs LV

week 3 - vs Miami

week 4 - vs GB

week 5 - vs Detroit

At least it's only the Bears, but it's still not ideal that they play TNF prior to MNF against the Pats. It's the longest possible rest without being a bye week. I'm just really cynical about this process after the Pats had to play three teams coming off bye weeks last season.

Reactions: sb1
Nice score... thanksgiving game v vikes

Nice score... thanksgiving game v vikes
I think it's funny that the Minnesota Vikings actually have an official fight song they play at games.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
Back