PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the Dirty Birds lose.

Cinci has an exciting young team. Lamarr Chase and Joe Burrow might give Buffalo or KC a run for their money!

Crazy finish. Almost caught that.

Harbaugh should finally fall asleep in about 10 days after that train wreck

Mine too. But man, 3 offensive linemen out in three weeks, that’s a lot to overcome

It is, I know La'el is done but any idea if the other 2 at least have a chance to play next week?

Glad to see the Dirty Birds lose.

Cinci has an exciting young team. Lamarr Chase and Joe Burrow might give Buffalo or KC a run for their money!
Cinci is wrecked with injuries on their OL. RT La'el Collins = IR last month. RG Alex Cappa = walking boot. LT Jonah Williams = left game tonight, crutches post-game.

Early lines:

Jaguars at Chiefs (-9) on Sat
Giants at Eagles (-7) on Sat
Bengals at Bills (-4.5) on Sun

Early lines:

Jaguars at Chiefs (-9) on Sat
Giants at Eagles (-7) on Sat
Bengals at Bills (-4.5) on Sun
I'd jump on the Jags and Giants early.

Chiefs don't cover the Spread at all and Giants it'll be a divisional game

I'd also put for the 49ers to cover the spread no matter who they face

time for CBS to put Romo out to pasture. not sure what happened because I thought he was great the first year or two but it’s just gotten worse and worse

I guess since he didn’t have the opportunity to suck Mahomes off today (his favorite pastime) he switched to Allen instead. some of the things he said would make Collinsworth blush

"here comes the ONSLAUGHT" when the Bills offense takes the field after half. Allen gets strip sacked and the ball is returned for a TD

“this can’t be how the Bills season ends!” what about the Dolphins season?

A few observations.

I noticed on a TD pass to Dawson Knox that he got away with a pretty strong stiff arm to the shoulder of the defender as the ball was coming. That gave Knox enough room to catch the ball with his other hand.

Revis used to get away with the same thing on defense. You can almost stop a person in their tracks with a well-placed stiff arm to the front of the shoulder.

Asante Samuel seems to get away with a lot of contact.

The Bills don't look nearly as strong as they did earlier in the season.

Injuries are the reason that teams shouldn't receive byes, especially in a system where teams play drastically different schedules. Sitting a week has helped KC and hurt the teams like Buffalo and Cincy that beat them during the season and had to play a much tougher schedule.

There's also way too many teams in the playoffs when close to half of all the teams make it. And it doesn't matter if one of those crap teams wins.

Even though his team lost I'm more impressed with Justin Herbert than I was previously. Maybe I just haven't seen him enough.

Is it me or is the NYFL getting more boring to watch?

time for CBS to put Romo out to pasture. not sure what happened because I thought he was great the first year or two but it’s just gotten worse and worse

I guess since he didn’t have the opportunity to suck Mahomes off today (his favorite pastime) he switched to Allen instead. some of the things he said would make Collinsworth blush

"here comes the ONSLAUGHT" when the Bills offense takes the field after half. Allen gets strip sacked and the ball is returned for a TD

“this can’t be how the Bills season ends!” what about the Dolphins season?
I enjoy the games much more with the volume down to a point that I can't hear what the announcers are saying. Try it sometime.

Random thought from last night, when the fumble return almost wasn’t because of a block in the back

When you’ve got four guys running with the ball carrier, turn around and block somebody! A caravan running along like a herd of gazelles doesn’t do much good for anybody

Made the mistake of visiting the Chiefs forum ahead of our divisional matchup and man some of their fans are downright nasty. What a pleasant experience /s

Daboll is absolutely Coach of the Year. The Giants just won a playoff game on the road with essentially the same team that went 4-13 last year with Joe Judge as head coach.
Playoffs don’t factor it but yeah I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST