PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howe with more from last night:

Bills fans are insufferable enough where I wouldn't be disappointed if Miami pulled off the upset. I don't see them getting through the remaining teams, unless Baltimore beats Cincinnati.
out of the afc the bengals are the only team i would like to see winning

For Jax to get a home game... both the Fins and the Ratbirds have to win, right?

I want Jax to get a home game for the locals here... but if I have to root for both those teams, I'll need another trip to the liquor store.

1673801403412.gif

I don't mind the Bills (Pats dominated them for so long) compared to teams like the Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Broncos. Miami screwed with our playoff seeding numerous times too.
I have a feeling they may actually win pretty handily today. Again, won't be disappointed either way, but I don't know if Miami can do what New England did to slow them down defensively. And the Bills are good enough defensively where I would think they'll make Thompson's life difficult.

Leftover from Chargers-Jags, I read an LA Times article today. This was by a -lead sports columnist-. He referred to the Jags coach as Doug PETERSON multiple times in the article. He never once got the name correct. It makes you wonder what exactly some of these clowns are being paid for.

Reactions: Ian
Leftover from Chargers-Jags, I read an LA Times article today. This was by a -lead sports columnist-. He referred to the Jags coach as Doug PETERSON multiple times in the article. He never once got the name correct. It makes you wonder what exactly some of these clowns are being paid for.
Writing is definitely becoming a lost art in general, albeit it doesn't help that the younger generation coming up isn't real big on reading. Although, I'll save my old(ish) man rants for another day. #GetOffMyLawn

Writing is definitely becoming a lost art in general, albeit it doesn't help that the younger generation coming up isn't real big on reading. Although, I'll save my old(ish) man rants for another day. #GetOffMyLawn
All true, although in this case, it isn't so much the writing as it is the abysmal lack of knowledge. Or, I suppose, proofreading. It's hard to see how it's just a simple error, though when it's repeated multiple times in the article.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
All true, although in this case, it isn't so much the writing as it is the abysmal lack of knowledge. Or, I suppose, proofreading. It's hard to see how it's just a simple error, though when it's repeated multiple times in the article.
Yeah, how you can get a name like that wrong multiple times - especially a head coach's name - is a little crazy. I have an extra window open and double-check names all the time, not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back