PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this somewhere and thought it was funny:

I like to sit outside, drink beer, and holler at people.
If I do this at home, the police are called and I go to jail.
But if I do this at a football game, I fit right in.

One thing I never have understood: people sitting in sub-freezing temps at Pats games guzzling multiple light beers at $8 a cup.

Any day that includes a season-ending loss for Miami and Baltimore is a good day. The Bills and Cincy should have coasted to comfortable wins against Thompson and Huntley. Very surprised how close both games were. If they play like that again against a competent passing game their season will over.
Considering BUF & CIN face each other, your prediction will come true for one of them.

LoL Ratbirds.
Maybe Harbaugh will be nicer to the side line reporters in the future.

Didn't see the exchange, but... F UCK those useless, ignorant, silly little sideline bimbos and their How Do You Feeeel? questions.

These RTK penalties are ridiculous

Yep... And did you notice their Punter trying to sell another RTP on his very next kick?

That's chikkin-sh!t... Like Jeter pretending to be hit by a pitch.

Last edited:
Replay assist.

Where was replay assist when Rham fumbled against Cincy?

Where was replay assist when the Phin fumbled and it was rued forward progress?

Or in Minnesota... or Las Vegas...

Criticizing scumbag Harbaugh over interactions w/ reporters when he actually answers their questions is rich considering most everyone here fawns over Bill's non-answers.

Division Games are always tough. There is familiarity and motivation on both ends.

I have no idea who will win this Cin/Buf game. Both struggled today. Looks like Bengals are down a few OL guys though.

Stop lying, Maggot. You want Cincinnati to win so your Criminally Complicit scum team can continue to stay at home WHERE IT DOESN'T F UCKING DESERVE TO BE IN THE FIRST F UCKING PLACE.

Still f ucking DESPISE this current PO format.
I feel like it’s too many teams, but at the same time, the Dolphins hung tight with the Bills. If Tua or even Bridgewater had played instead of Skylar it may have been a different outcome. And the other game (SF vs SEA) was tight for a half, so the 7 seeds didn’t look like they didn’t belong.

I'm sure I'm the only one who uses "Samsung Browser" when I'm on mobile but, and I get this isn't the right place for it...

EVERY TIME I try to quote reply using this browser, if another poster replies to the thread while I'm in the middle of writing my post, it messes up the formatting. It'll randomly add my reply into the quote box I'm replying to and then throw another couple line breaks in for good measure. It only started happening recently

Even right now as I type with no quote box I'm getting a random few line breaks I assume because someone else is posting

I read this somewhere and thought it was funny:

I like to sit outside, drink beer, and holler at people.
If I do this at home, the police are called and I go to jail.
But if I do this at a football game, I fit right in.
Lol, that’s amazing :cool:

I'm sure I'm the only one who uses "Samsung Browser" when I'm on mobile but, and I get this isn't the right place for it...

EVERY TIME I try to quote reply using this browser, if another poster replies to the thread while I'm in the middle of writing my post, it messes up the formatting. It'll randomly add my reply into the quote box I'm replying to and then throw another couple line breaks in for good measure. It only started happening recently

Even right now as I type with no quote box I'm getting a random few line breaks I assume because someone else is posting
Not sure what the issue is there. I run into it on mobile also, usually if I’m adding a .gif but also sometimes if I hit the back-arrow too many times or my thumb hits the wrong spot. We’re running the latest software version and my modifications haven’t touched the reply block, so not entirely sure why that’s happening.

@Ian it seems to not be a problem on Chrome for what it's worth

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back