PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, one bye sucks. I'd welcome going to 8 teams if it meant 2 byes returned.
The biggest disadvantage is to the winner of tonight's WC game that has to play next SUN at 6:30 against the 49ers that played on SAT @4:30. That's 2 days less rest between them for teams that have to fly to the west coast. Why?

Jags: Sat to Sat
NYG: Sun to Sat
Bills/Cin: Sun to Sun
49ers: Sat to Sun
Cowboys/Bucs: Mon to Sun

Bosa literally walked all the way to the sideline, knowing he can't take his helmet off or he'll get a penalty, waited until he was like a foot from the white chalk, and then took it off and slammed it down, capping it off with a meltdown to draw attention to himself. Lol
Bosa, get over yourself. For what possible reason would corrupt refs help the Jaguars ?!??? I’d argue they’d prefer the golden boy, 100% certain future HoFer, Herbert, to move on. Then they’d be able to go on and on and on about the Allen/Mahomes/Burrow/Herbert quad.

Bosa, get over yourself. For what possible reason would corrupt refs help the Jaguars ?!??? I’d argue they’d prefer the golden boy, 100% certain future HoFer, Herbert, to move on. Then they’d be able to go on and on and on about the Allen/Mahomes/Burrow/Herbert quad.
Your hate of Herbert is admirable.

Money? Money is one reason a ref might help a team.

The biggest disadvantage is to the winner of tonight's WC game that has to play next SUN at 6:30 against the 49ers that played on SAT @4:30. That's 2 days less rest between them for teams that have to fly to the west coast. Why?

Jags: Sat to Sat
NYG: Sun to Sat
Bills/Cin: Sun to Sun
49ers: Sat to Sun
Cowboys/Bucs: Mon to Sun
Yeah that is stupid. This game being on a Monday is just idiotic.

I guess there’s just too much money to be made with a MNF game versus Saturday at 1 for whatever reason. But I would have loved a true “Super Wild Card Weekend” with 6 games over 2 days instead of 3, and creating a better matchup for next weekend.

The old setup of 6 playoff teams per conference and two byes was absolutely perfect and needed zero adjustment. I will die on this hill.
Money talks

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
The old setup of 6 playoff teams per conference and two byes was absolutely perfect and needed zero adjustment. I will die on this hill.
Must've been the b*tching by all the teams that couldn't break into the playoffs. Of course, this format almost allowed us in this season.

Your hate of Herbert is admirable.
Thank you. It’s a source of pride.

(Ridiculously overrated, has won absolutely nothing except for the hearts of the ‘experts’. I’m sure he’d get roasted on here as a NE qb but since he plays elsewhere, he’s beloved.)

I take it you have to work tomorrow? :)
Oh yes lol. Up at 6:30-ish weekdays multitasking signing on for work and making sure the kids are getting ready for school. It was hard enough today after staying up for the Bengals game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back