PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Mock Drafts

Will trade down if we don't get Jordan Davis, Williams or Gardner. Better to stack picks and double dip. Our CB is bare but I would only touch it if we are able to franchise tag and trade JC Jackson . I hope we do that .

Screenshot_20220125-165630_Chrome.jpg

Will trade down if we don't get Jordan Davis, Williams or Gardner. Better to stack picks and double dip. Our CB is bare but I would only touch it if we are able to franchise tag and trade JC Jackson . I hope we do that .

View attachment 40383
Very nice trades! Good job of changing positions.

Daniel Jeremiah posted his first mock draft, has the Pats taking Jordan Davis at 21. Has Chargers taking Bernhard Raimman at 17 and the Vikings landing Derek Stingley Jr. with 12. He has the Pats passing on Chris Olave (Vegas at 22) and Nakobe Dean (Cowboys at 24). And Ahmad Gardner goes #6 to Panthers.
Daniel Jeremiah 2022 NFL mock draft 1.0: Kenny Pickett, Malik Willis among 3 QBs taken in Round 1

A couple of notable names don’t land in his first round — Roger McCreary and Demarvin Leal.

11338799daca3524b255a868dfbb207a.png

27a93e81ba3a5fa7cefeb3f2306a6a51.png

Xavier Thomas, Clemson, is going back to school for 2022. Not sure why he's still on PFF's draft list.

Also, seems like Skyy Moore is underappreciated. I hope he falls to the Pats in the third, even if we have to double-dip.

We have a 5th round pick? I thought we traded that to the Raiders.
We did. PFF doesn’t have the proper draft picks for everyone, including the Patriots. Not that it matters since comp picks haven’t been announced yet. And there hasn’t been a combine yet and we don’t know what the real scuttlebutt is from the scouts yet. So this is all really just early fun speculation at this point. By April we can focus on more general accuracy.

Xavier Thomas, Clemson, is going back to school for 2022. Not sure why he's still on PFF's draft list.

Also, seems like Skyy Moore is underappreciated. I hope he falls to the Pats in the third, even if we have to double-dip.

moore is really talented, mediots seem to knock him for only being 5’9”, but I see a guy that is always open and too quick for man corners to cover.

Never ceases to amaze me that every year there are draft prognosticators in this forum who make some excellent picks, their knowledge of all these prospective players makes my brain hurt.

Davis and Metchie would be a haul

I don't think WR is a need, NE has SO many others, but if they can land one of these top 8 or 9 WRs I'd be ecstatic
Watson is sneaky good. Big AND FAST, excellent deep threat. If the Pats got Davis, Metchie and Watson, I wouldn’t care who else we got, those 3 guys can help the Pats big time. Metchie probably a mid season addition due to his ACL.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back