PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caserio reportedly loves Dugger. I do too and think that he is going to be a big time player for many years, but if Houston required a young starting-level player in addition to a huge draft haul, I’d gladly add Dugger (or Uche).
If it was Dugger AND 3 1st rounders heck no. Dugger and a 1 plus a few 2’s sure.

Caserio reportedly loves Dugger. I do too and think that he is going to be a big time player for many years, but if Houston required a young starting-level player in addition to a huge draft haul, I’d gladly add Dugger (or Uche).
I’d personally drive Uche and Dugger to Logan.

This is hilarious we’re the off season champs and all we ever did was make fun of other teams who celebrated and were happy with signings in May. My have the tables turned

Sometimes I forget how old I’m getting..... this made you like 8 when they won in 2001? I was 25, and that was the most shocking and thrilling moment ever as a Pats fan to me. I still get chills over that one, rivaled only by the ridiculous 2 weeks in October 2004 with the Red Sox. This is definitely fun and different, and I‘m sure enjoying it, but winning that SB against the Rams just completely changed everything.
No I was 20. Became a fan at 13 in 1993.

Why in the hell would Watson want to play in Denver?

It’s going to take more than that, though. Back up the Brinks truck full of picks and a couple good young players with potential.

The optics of Caserio going to HOU then trading Watson to NE would be amazing to behold.

The amount of :poop: being flung all around the league would be staggering!
Crazier things have happened. I wouldn’t be shocked. If any GM would play ball with us on such a big move it’ll be Caserio.

This is hilarious we’re the off season champs and all we ever did was make fun of other teams who celebrated and were happy with signings in May. My have the tables turned

I used to think it was dumb to spend a lot in free agency, but then the 2015 Broncos and 2020 Bucs happened. It turns out you can build a team multiple ways.

Crazier things have happened. I wouldn’t be shocked. If any GM would play ball with us on such a big move it’ll be Caserio.
I'd think it'd be one of the most shocking things in the NFL ever.

The conspiracy theorists would have a field day.

I'm sure other teams would ask the league to investigate.

Watching NFL Network, they said Patriots are now on Watson's list for trades.

It's Mike Lombardi. Hard to tell how accurate it is. He does have a relationship with Caserio, but he is also a Patriot honk. So who knows if it is true.

Looks like that ends the Brissett reunion talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots