PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
People mentioning Conley clearly missed that he signed with the Texans..

What was that based on "actual" events movie about the guy in AZ who was abducted by aliens? It was pretty intense if I recall...

Do you guys see another WR signed? I don't.
It seems like they’re still kicking the tires to get some vet with a little bit left. If for TC if nothing else.

Do you guys see another WR signed? I don't. I think we're be running a lot of 12 personnel, don't really see them running much 3 WRs. I think WR depth will be Agholor, Bourne, Meyers, Jules, Gunner, Slate (if he counts). I don't think Harry cracks the roster, especially given his lack of ST value (I know he returned punts in college but, not sure he's dynamic enough to do it in the NFL). Maybe we draft a guy.

Maybe if Jules retires or is cut, they add a guy. Gunner was kicking ass in TC last year, so maybe there's a chance he can contribute something on offense.
You have a secret way of preventing injuries in camp?

I would say that we should have competition, in any case.

I'd like to sign one more WR...don't care if it is Watkins, Hilton, or Tate....not sure they could make the team, but worth a look...and seeing if Harry is good enough to keep them off the roster.

Well seeing he’s dancing on a 450k$ rolls Royce, and seeing how the Titans canceled most of his guaranteed money. Maybe going broke in about 2 weeks time, will finally make him wake the hell up. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back