PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I challenge every poster to watch AB’s solo band workout without saying to yourself “Da Fuk?”.

Also, Lenny be THIIICK.

I think it’s more probable that Bentley has a good year with fewer responsibilities and more help alongside him.
Similar to Chris Hogan. He played excellent at WR3 - WR4...what he was signed for. He didn’t do to well at WR1 and WR2...but the team had no choice due to injuries. And of course the board killed him for it.

Similar to Chris Hogan. He played excellent at WR3 - WR4...what he was signed for. He didn’t do to well at WR1 and WR2...but the team had no choice due to injuries. And of course the board killed him for it.
I would say we signed him to play WR2 considering he started 21 of 24 games in his first 2 seasons here and generally placed second to Edelman in WR stats. He was actually more effective at that position in 2016-17 than he was afterward in a reduced role, but that could be an age thing.

If only we could some how sign Wilson and assist him with getting his act together.

Adding him to this line would be bonkers. Might do him good sitting behind brown for a year laying low. Same beast of a man, type of a player.
The Patriots want players who love to work hard and weed out those who don’t. Wilson wouldn’t last a day here.

If two respected Belichick understudies, Vrabel and Flores, gave up on him within the first (and likely last) year of his professional career, I wouldn’t expect Belichick to waste time and resources. But you’re right, it’s a shame because it’s a waste of talent.

Last edited:
If only we could some how sign Wilson and assist him with getting his act together.

Adding him to this line would be bonkers. Might do him good sitting behind brown for a year laying low. Same beast of a man, type of a player.
Yeah, it would definitely be a coup to land him, but he needs to assist himself with getting his act together first before anybody else can help him. I wish him the best.

The Patriots want players who love to work hard and weed out those who don’t. Wilson wouldn’t last a day here.

If two respected Belichick understudies, Vrabel and Flores, gave up on him within the first (and likely last) year of his professional year, don’t expect Belichick to waste time and resources. But you’re right, it’s a shame because it’s a waste of talent.

Im not expecting anything.
Key words “if only”

Could've been somewhat predicted but the level that orig. teams snub opt-outs so far is insane esp. those relatively new to organizations.

This might be different situation since contract is certainly intriguing to trade for esp. if he is willing to restructure 2022.

Jete paid 43M fully guaranteed for 120 snaps so far..

Could've been somewhat predicted but the level that orig. teams snub opt-outs so far is insane esp. those relatively new to organizations.

This might be different situation since contract is certainly intriguing to trade for esp. if he is willing to restructure 2022.

Jete paid 43M fully guaranteed for 120 snaps so far..
Damn, idk who’s luckier; Mosley or Kirk Cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back