PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, professor.
You tried correcting me.

rofl.gif

Has there been any reports as to where Andrews might be going? Thought I saw earlier that he would not be back with the Patriots but have heard nothing since. Who reported that he won’t be back, or did people just assume it with the Karras agreement?

Freaking fantastic news. Love KVN. I hope it’s a multi year deal... The LBs are looking pretty damn solid now.
He received a two year deal.

Has there been any reports as to where Andrews might be going? Thought I saw earlier that he would not be back with the Patriots but have heard nothing since. Who reported that he won’t be back, or did people just assume it with the Karras agreement?

Miami aqua cupcakes .. and yep just assumings

Look at my edit.
I have. Again, that's not how the language works. My usage of the word is appropriate, in context. Using the word "aberration" does not require one to be folding the past and present in with the future.

Okay, you really are an insufferable human being with zero feel for context when it comes to a player’s stats.
No, I'm just responding to someone who doesn't understand how to use the word "aberration" properly, but can't stop himself from doubling down on the subject. L'aisse tomber.

Not all Pats players are enjoying this . so lets take a moment for those who are trembling in horror and disbelief at moves being made..

No, I'm just responding to someone who doesn't understand how to use the word "aberration" properly, but can't stop himself from doubling down on the subject. L'aisse tomber.
No, you’re just an insufferable person. I can obviously see that now. I’m not the only one to realize that, bud. Brady Anderson hit 50 homers in ‘96 and that’s an aberration because he didn’t come close to that in previous years or the years after. Let’s play semantics all night!

Or you can, you know, do some research and watch them play and realize that 2020 Agholor and Samuel (11.1 and 11.6 ypc past two seasons) are very different players. Agholor had a better, more impactful season last year and is a willing and effective blocker, which is always important in the Pats offense. I was holding out hope that they would sign Samuel in addition to Agholor, but it is dumb to try to compare the two.

Posters on this site: We need a deep threat at WR!!

Also posters on the site: Why did we sign one of the top deep threats of 2020?! We should’ve signed Samuel instead!

So many whiny b*tches here who are only happy when they are complaining.
I’m sure both are good receivers but I’d be lying if I said I knew much about either other than seeing them here and there on red zone or playing against us. I’m reserving judgement, Agholor seemed to have a solid season but it seems like most people just want to ignore that just talk about how he dropped a bunch of passes prior to that with the Eagles.

Maybe last season was the outlier, maybe he improved and has done better with the drops? I’d like to find out before we declare that he was the wrong choice.

Last edited:
No, you’re just an insufferable person. I can obviously see that now. I’m not the only one to realize that, bud. Brady Anderson hit 50 homers in ‘96 and that’s an aberration because he didn’t come close to that in previous years or the years after. Let’s play semantics all night!
Not my fight, but you did start the semantics debate.

Deus used the word correctly and you didn't like the context in which it was applied.

Hopefully Agholor's last season was a sign of things to come, but until he proves it, it is very accurate to say his breakout season was an aberration.

Just odd that you are derailing this thread over the use of a word

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey