PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Mock Drafts

I won the draft!!! I can't believe it!!

View attachment 31691
I had a very similar draft yesterday, Parsons at 15 and somehow got Jones in the second. I have stopped using the PFF sim though because they haven't updated since the trade yesterday and the trades are unrealistic. I find the PFN one to be better, though rankings are all over the place between the two.

I had a very similar draft yesterday, Parsons at 15 and somehow got Jones in the second. I have stopped using the PFF sim though because they haven't updated since the trade yesterday and the trades are unrealistic. I find the PFN one to be better, though rankings are all over the place between the two.

Do you have a link?

I'm just having fun with this stuff.

Do you have a link?

I'm just having fun with this stuff.

Yep! PFN's free NFL Mock Draft Simulator with trades

Me too. I for one am actually really enjoying this offseason. Paying way more attention than usual to the draft with the prospect of us drafting a QB. Plus just the overall uncertainty with the lack of playing time and tape on these guys. There will probably be some weird stuff happen this year.

I like looking at various scenarios, not just at what I'd want to do. This is my shot at a draft after we trade Gilmore for Jimmy G (not that I think it's likely, or that I'd prefer to do that; I'm just playing with ideas and implications).

View attachment 31654

Aside from his grabbiness, was impressed with Horn in what little I saw. I think if we dont go QB in the first, he has to be a serious contender; major position of need, excellent size and athleticism (although would like to see 3-cone), seems to have CB1 personality.

This was an attempt to get two second tier QB prospects and ended up getting a top WR. Not sure about the DT but I have always loved NTs. Traded the last two picks with Houston for a 2022 5th hoping that it would be closer to a 4th.

pfn-logo-black

• NE

DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • NE

Mac Jones
    QB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NE

Davis Mills
    QB Stanford

• NE

Tyler Shelvin
    DT LSU

• NE

Khalil Herbert
    RB Virginia Tech

• NE

Tommy Doyle
    OT Miami (OH)
    trade icon

Last edited:
I like your trade strategy. Why did you decide to move down from 120? Just curious.
That was a mistake. I really wanted Spencer Brown and got cute trying to trade down and still get him. He went three picks before my new pick.

That was a mistake. I really wanted Spencer Brown and got cute trying to trade down and still get him. He went three picks before my new pick.

i really want bb to draft Spencer brown. I love his nastiness and think that we one of the only teams that can teach him technique and allow him to thrive in the nfl.

Just got this on the PFN site (obviously some trades in there), rankings are waaayy different than the PFF sim. No idea if this is good or not but man it's addicting.

Christian Barmore
DT Alabama

Alex Leatherwood
OT Alabama

Terrace Marshall Jr.
WR LSU

Davis Mills
QB Stanford

Cameron McGrone
LB Michigan

Tyree Gillespie
S Missouri

David Moore
OG Grambling State

Kary Vincent Jr.
CB LSU

Simi Fehoko
WR Stanford

I like the first 4 picks...I would take the best available DE or CB at 103 then the best available other at 122...188 can then be used for LB, while there will be Plenty of UDFA Safeties from which to choose...I also like the Moore & Fehoko picks, especially where they were taken.

Last edited:
I got aggressive and traded up for our new QB. Then sat back and let it all fall into place. I know it’s extremely unlikely some of these guys fall to here but crazier things have happened.

View attachment 31480

If I were able to, I would have packaged 177 and 188 to move up and draft OG/C David Moore from Grambling State. Then FB Ben Mason from Michigan at 197 but neither guy is listed on PFF.

I like the picks, except...#132 needs to be used for the best available DE...I also like Ben Mason as a late-round/High-Priority UDFA...And I'm very surprised that Moore isn't listed in PFF's database.

Last edited:
Just got this on the PFN site (obviously some trades in there), rankings are waaayy different than the PFF sim. No idea if this is good or not but man it's addicting.

Christian Barmore
DT Alabama

Alex Leatherwood
OT Alabama

Terrace Marshall Jr.
WR LSU

Davis Mills
QB Stanford

Cameron McGrone
LB Michigan

Tyree Gillespie
S Missouri

David Moore
OG Grambling State

Kary Vincent Jr.
CB LSU

Simi Fehoko
WR Stanford

very nice mock! Is leatherwood a guard or tackle?

just because its fun...

1617010397454.png

2nd one went pretty nicely for me, would love if it plays out something similar like that

1617011251561.png

the funny part of the pff mock draft simulator is, no matter which QB you take in any given round it will always be a A+ :haha:

Last edited:
I put randomness and needs all the way down.
Horn is my CB1 so too much value here. I get Mac right where I think he should go. Gave him ASTB & Rodgers for some quick/yac guys and a few big targets down field. Love where I got Brown. Like him a lot there. A smart S, versatile OL & RB. Oh btw no one is running the ball on us with Nixon added. Talk about a reshaped IDL.
Screenshot_2021-03-29-07-52-03.png

Questions for the knowledgeable:

1. Why not draft two QBs? Wouldn't that give you a better chance of hitting in one?

2. Why not use your late round picks to move your early round picks up?

I put randomness and needs all the way down.
Horn is my CB1 so too much value here. I get Mac right where I think he should go. Gave him ASTB & Rodgers for some quick/yac guys and a few big targets down field. Love where I got Brown. Like him a lot there. A smart S, versatile OL & RB. Oh btw no one is running the ball on us with Nixon added. Talk about a reshaped IDL.
View attachment 31732
I'm fine with most of the picks esp Horn, Value of Jones in second, St.Brown, Fehoko, Brown and Van Lanen. But why two more WR? We would have Agholor,Bourne,Meyers, Edelman who are locked imo, and Harry Fehoko, Gunner(ST),Collins,Rodgers,St. Brown...i'd gotta admit i'd rather use two of the WR picks for next year draft capital or trade up in the second for DE/LB like idk who was available but maybe Turner,Oweh,Cox idk just guessing. I can see at least 3/4 potential starters which would be a very good draft esp at the positions CB QB WR DT and OT depth

Two CB's in the top 100. @captain stone what are your thoughts about that? :D

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back