PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Pro Days

Having said that with Ferguson, I’m not too bothered because our scheme doesn’t really require our EDGE players to bend the edge. flowers’ 3-cone was in the 7.4s and Michael Bennett was hardly a stellar athlete (5.03 forty). Where Ferguson wins is by standing up the blocker and with the bull rush. I think that can work here. Having said that, I wouldn’t take him until the late third at the earliest because he’s now far from a sure thing to become a starter. Bad 3-cones and pass rushing from the edge don’t often mix.

At least Baker managed to put up a good time. If we didn't have Jackson, I'd probably strongly consider Baker at 32. Doesn't always look the prettiest, but he's as shut down as they come.

Jalen Robinette. There's a name I haven't heard in a couple years. Looks like he served his time in the military and now wants to pursue the NFL. Thought he was intriguing.

If anyone can find a date for the Valdosta State pro day this year, I'm extremely interested in this guy. Could be another Ansah.

I’ve thought for a little while interior OL is a sneaky need early. Not necessarily that I think that but that the team does.

Every time I do a mock draft simulation, Lindstrom makes me pause for a long while and consider IOL at 32. Thuney may price himself out of an extension (he could probably get 12M per year, or even more, in next year's FA spending spree). I also would expect a swing tackle to replace Waddle, or potentially to replace Cannon in another year if he retires.

Every time I do a mock draft simulation, Lindstrom makes me pause for a long while and consider IOL at 32. Thuney may price himself out of an extension (he could probably get 12M per year, or even more, in next year's FA spending spree). I also would expect a swing tackle to replace Waddle, or potentially to replace Cannon in another year if he retires.

I also wonder whether they think Andrews is upgradeable too. Whichever is true though, there was too much smoke over Ragnow and Feeney, there’s probably some fire.

By the by, whilst I’m sure Dante has worked out a number of OL that we haven’t drafted, I specifically remember him working out Shaq Mason fwiw.

Open up the tweet and look through the entire thread. Apparently the surface was really slick and he slipped and fell over numerous times. The 8+ time that's going around was after half a dozen attempts where he fell, so he played it safe and slow. I'm willing to bet he's closer to a 7.3 - 7.5 kind of guy. Not a ton of bend, maybe, but perfectly functional.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back