PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 OTAs/Minicamp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorsett is far from a Lock! He better have the Mother of all TC's to be considered a lock. He has some familiarity with Brady lets hope he rides on that. But if he has a quiet TC it's bye bye. To now he has not lived up to his First Round billing. That said I love the competition we have at WR may the best players win. I think Dontrelle Inman will surprise I really like him.

The Patriots don't care whether Dorsett lives up to his draft status, they care whether he's one of the 53 best players under contract. He probably is.

The Patriots don't care whether Dorsett lives up to his draft status, they care whether he's one of the 53 best players under contract. He probably is.
Agreed, Only an idiot would bring up someones draft place especially when Dorsett it being paid 1.5 a year. Who gives a **** when he was drafted at this point. He is certainly worth what they are paying him and that is all that matters.

10 year Patriot

One of the knocks on him was actually his age (24), although if he can play long enough to retire due to old age (as opposed to being washed up and unable to find a job) that means the pick was a success either way.

Nearly 42 years old and still performing at a high level...unbelievable

Don’t take that for granted folks. Truly incredible

Get him weapons B.B.!

One thing that stood out to me with what little film I watched of Stidham was how well he hit his receivers in stride.

I think ages 42-44 we will see more of a game manager brady which is perfectly fine..he’s still a ring general but lost a little bit on his fastball. Can’t make that incredible tight bullet 30-50 years downfield like he used too...

But that’s fine. Game manager older brady with great defense will win more Super Bowls

Take note. No other 42 year old QB could even come close to playing at a game manager level

Going up against Gilmore in your first minicamp session as a rookie must be cruel. But should only make Harry better.

Sorry but Harry looks slow. Let’s hope that is due to lack knowledge of the drills. May need to lose 15lb to become NFL WR.
disagree count = ?

I think ages 42-44 we will see more of a game manager brady which is perfectly fine..he’s still a ring general but lost a little bit on his fastball. Can’t make that incredible tight bullet 30-50 years downfield like he used too...

But that’s fine. Game manager older brady with great defense will win more Super Bowls

Take note. No other 42 year old QB could even come close to playing at a game manager level
Where exactly are you getting this from?

Sorry but Harry looks slow. Let’s hope that is due to lack knowledge of the drills. May need to lose 15lb to become NFL WR.
disagree count = ?
It’s day one of mini-camp. The defense always looks smoother than the offense at this point. He was battling Gilmore and has never been a burner anyway.

disagree count = ?

Where are you watching the video?

I'd also recommend just waiting until we see him in action. I don't think we'll be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back