PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Combine

So they’re going big on TE then

Hmmmm Patriots meeting with guys we actually like...is this the year they finally listen to us regarding the Draft??:D

Hmmmm Patriots meeting with guys we actually like...is this the year they finally listen to us regarding the Draft??:D

Probably not. Slot corner or safety in Rnd 2, special teamer in the 4th, a couple of prospects none of us have heard of.

Have a guess what position he plays.

And him

Think we could be seeing 12 personnel next year if the Combine is anything to go by

Really nice mover for his size.

Caleb Wilson is listed at 235 lined up In-line a lot looks like he can carry more pounds on his frame. Wilson is also very well proportionate and not lanky like some of the other guys. I think this a Deep TE class with a lot of value on Day 2 and 3. I think the Pats checking them out is not a smoke screen.

The Carolina's have some nice Wide Receivers I like Kelvin Harmon too along with Deebo Samuel. The Pats are long overdue for a talented young WR.

The Carolina's have some nice Wide Receivers I like Kelvin Harmon too along with Deebo Samuel. The Pats are long overdue for a talented young WR.

I'd hope we take one of those guys plus a TE.. Maybe double up on each if the board falls to us.

Dillon Mitchell = Julian Edelman with Deep speed?? He has knack for making people miss in the open field interesting WR prospect.

I've watched some tape of him and he seems to be on the outside a lot of the time. I will watch some more and let you know

I've watched some tape of him and he seems to be on the outside a lot of the time. I will watch some more and let you know

He is a outside receiver he just have Joystick hips like Edelman that will stand out.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back