PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Combine

Just got back today. Looks like I missed some exciting workouts! I'll have to try to find a reply or video of some of the drills.

Happy to see Gary Johnson did well. He's undersized but really physical. Love his tape.

Another one who did well today.

Just got back today. Looks like I missed some exciting workouts! I'll have to try to find a reply or video of some of the drills.

Happy to see Gary Johnson did well. He's undersized but really physical. Love his tape.

You missed a hell of a day. Long church service :)

You missed a hell of a day. Long church service :)

We do a morning service, eat lunch together, and do another service. It's a nice day with fellow worshipers. But, yes, it means I miss the Combine. Priorities. :)

The numbers look incredible from the workouts! I'm still catching up on everything. Love seeing the times that Dodson, Okereke, Tranquil, Pratt, Hollins, and Johnson put up. Fans of all of them at LB, although some play inside, others outside.

EDIT: I hope this stops the annoying narrative about Tranquil not being athletic enough. I always thought that was a bit lazy based on his pigmentation . . . he's a beast.

We do a morning service, eat lunch together, and do another service. It's a nice day with fellow worshipers. But, yes, it means I miss the Combine. Priorities. :)

The numbers look incredible from the workouts! I'm still catching up on everything. Love seeing the times that Dodson, Okereke, Tranquil, Pratt, Hollins, and Johnson put up. Fans of all of them at LB, although some play inside, others outside.

EDIT: I hope this stops the annoying narrative about Tranquil not being athletic enough. I always thought that was a bit lazy based on his pigmentation . . . he's a beast.

Glad you had a good day. Not sure about your priorities though. Eternal salvation versus watching a bunch of men in tights running around a field. I mean come on.

Lawrence Guy - Dexter Lawrence - Zach Allen

Linebackers gonna’ eat.

Omenihu about where I expected. He reminds me of a blend between Calais Campbell and Chandler Jones. His size and testing is pretty much right between those two.

I was really hoping to see him run. There's a chance he could have been faster than Campbell (Sheffield owns the all time Ohio State 40 and 60 records). Could be a good value pick given his familiarity with Schiano. Fast, physical player who needs more time to develop.

Is it true dexter lawrance ran a 5.05 40 before he hurt his quad? If true thats amazing for someone that wghs 350 lbs.

Stanley Morgan WR Nebraska:

Senior
Team captain
6' 202 lbs.
4.53 40 yard dash
38.5" vertical
10'5" broad
4.13 SS
6.78 3 cone

McKewon: There's a reason Stanley Morgan is one of the best receivers in Husker history

"Morgan is talented, yes. But he’s more of a blue-collar player than anything else. He puts in the work. He’s excited for practice. He puts out positive energy all the time, coach Scott Frost said, which is why he’s one of the team captains without being overly rah-rah as a teammate.

“Best part about Stan is he loves football,” Frost said. “Every day at practice, he’s got a smile on his face.”

I don't know much about his game but he fits the Patriots profile.

Would be nice is history repeated itself and the Pats brought in Morgan and we had a Stanley Steamer 2.0..

Is it true dexter lawrance ran a 5.05 40 before he hurt his quad? If true thats amazing for someone that wghs 350 lbs.

He sure did. And for fun, Vince Wilfork ran 5.08.

Don’t understand Boykin. Had a hard time getting away from people. Then has a great combine. Runs a 4.42 with a really good cone and a solid shuttle

Boykin put up an incredible Combine -- almost Julio Jones level. Watch JoeJuan Williams lock him down. I can't wait to see him work out tomorrow. I'd love to see Williams here.

Last edited:
I was disappointed in Collier's 3-cone. I love that he's a power player on the edge, but every time I watched TCU, Banogu made all the splash plays. Still, this is the kind of run defense he can bring to a defense. Despite his testing numbers, he can be valuable. I made this Gif earlier in the week to show why I like his ability on the edge.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back