PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Combine

Hmmm . . . could we see a big week from Collier? He's a favorite of mine, but in the 1st??

I remember when we thought he'd be a steal in the 4th.. I'd be surprised if he goes in the first though!

Hmmm . . . could we see a big week from Collier? He's a favorite of mine, but in the 1st??

I only watched a little of him but in terms of playing style, he reminded me of Duke Ejiofor - not bendy, strong hands, skilled pass rusher with a plan rather than one who wins on athleticism and speed.

I only watched a little of him but in terms of playing style, he reminded me of Duke Ejiofor - not bendy, strong hands, skilled pass rusher with a plan rather than one who wins on athleticism and speed.

I think he's got a little more juice than Ejiofor did last year, but not a bad comparison.

I think he's got a little more juice than Ejiofor did last year, but not a bad comparison.

FWIW, Jeremiah thinks in the long-term (3-4 years) he ends up being the best EDGE player in the class.

FWIW, Jeremiah thinks in the long-term (3-4 years) he ends up being the best EDGE player in the class.

That's a bit rich for me. I do think he's similar to Flowers, however, and I'd be perfectly happy with bringing him here. I expect a solid career, but outperforming Bosa, Allen, Ferrel, etc? That's tough to imagine. I suppose we'll find out!

Worth one of our 7th round comps? ;)

That's a bit rich for me. I do think he's similar to Flowers, however, and I'd be perfectly happy with bringing him here. I expect a solid career, but outperforming Bosa, Allen, Ferrel, etc? That's tough to imagine. I suppose we'll find out!

Just watched Zach Allen. I'd settle for him as a Flowers replacement. Not exciting as a pass rusher but fits what we use on the DL. PFF seem to love him (just as they did Trey Flowers).

Worth one of our 7th round comps? ;)

Does he still have the fastest 40 time on record?? Put me down also for 40 times are overrated. Ross is probably dumb as bricks too: that's what a former #9 selection give you these days?? I agree no more than a 7th camp fodder.:rolleyes:

Do we know who’ll be in the box with Rich Eisen this year? Will be weird to not having Mikestock there. I presume it’ll be Jeremiah.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back