PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Combine

Fant just barely missed breaking the 4.5 mark. Whew! We all knew he was fast, but at that size he just looks like he's flying.

4.71 for Hock. That’s more than good enough.

Schiano spotted with BB at combine

Really like Moreau as a mid round, do it all TE. He's very smooth in pass blocking; LSU sometimes left him on an island against DEs. He gives effort but needs some technique work with run blocking. Ran well, seems to be a decent athlete.

I love the 4.66 time ran by Foster Moreau. He's one on my double dip candidates at TE in the later rounds.

Really like Moreau as a mid round, do it all TE. He's very smooth in pass blocking; LSU sometimes left him on an island against DEs. He gives effort but needs some technique work with run blocking. Ran well, seems to be a decent athlete.

Smith/Fant and Moreau double dip?

Nice time for Kahale Warring... 4.69.

Ideally sub 4.75 is good for a starting TE that is a force in the pass game. 4.8 as a stretch. Slower can be a bit of a red flag to me.

Wesco isn't the fastest, but I think he's very similar to Allen. Great blocker, used all over (inline, fullback, etc), and has some wiggle after the catch even though he's not a burner. Good candidate for one of our 7th round comps.

Fant's 2nd 40... 4.55.

Hockenson's 2nd 40... 4.75

Wesco isn't the fastest, but I think he's very similar to Allen. Great blocker, used all over (inline, fullback, etc), and has some wiggle after the catch even though he's not a burner. Good candidate for one of our 7th round comps.

Might use Izzo for that spot.

4.70 for Moreau the 2nd time around.

4.99 for Nauta.

Kaden Smith too

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes