PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Actual Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Lord Stanley is headed back home to Boston.

Sure we're still disappointed about the SB; Also, like several Bruins I'm pissed about the first round debacle a year ago.

Reminder: This is very much a young team, won't be perfect.

But we can take four of seven from anybody. Let's go!
one_Boston6972_01.jpg
"So he's got a punctured lung, separated shoulder, broken rib and a broken nose, and he STILL plays in Game 6 of the finals against the Blackhawks? Beats me..."

Game Tuu tuunite...offense needs to avoid being tuufless tuu

Bruins are dominating thru 2 games so far. Are the Leafs this bad or are the Bruins this good. A little of both maybe but they sure look great

Thish ish priticarry incollect...
Talgat_Zhailauov_Yosuke_Haga.jpg

But, Game free tonight, light?

...you mean, we don't have to pay for tickets?..."

No, shtupid; we pray game free shoom!

...uhhhh...

Jush fohgetet...I go Tonto
upload_2018-4-16_13-18-27.jpeg

First round is typically a tough one, no matter who you face.

I expect B's to show up and take care of business, and move on.

They’ve put themselves in a tough spot, now. Losing on Wednesday would be an epic letdown after overcoming so many obstacles throughout the regular season. It’s a damn shame because they should’ve played the Devils and would’ve been resting right now.

Big mistake by Cassidy not to start Khoudobin last night.

The FF's record in elimination games is now...5-12.

Last edited:
absolutely horrible hockey being played the last 2 games. Chara looks old (he is) and does not look intimidating any longer and is turning the puck over way too much. Rask, well, he has not played well either. Rick Nash and Krecji have disappeared these playoffs to no ones surprise. this series should be over but here we are at game 7.

Big mistake by Cassidy not to start Khoudobin last night.

The FF's record in elimination games is now...5-12.
Everything will be okay tomorrow. It's been a long season, and we're not done yet.

I do think it's a good idea to start K-man, Dobby, Dr. Khu, whoever he is in Game 1 to start the next round.
upload_2018-4-24_17-39-31.jpeg

Everything will be okay tomorrow. It's been a long season, and we're not done yet.

I do think it's a good idea to start K-man, Dobby, Dr. Khu, whoever he is in Game 1 to start the next round.
View attachment 20203
im filled with an overwhelming sense of doom. I have no confidence in rask. if the game is close. he will pee his pants.

1300 minutes left in the first and its already 2-1. Rask is ****ing horrible again so far.

The Bs defense is bad, no doubt...but Rask is just plain terrible.

There's no way that they will be able to average 4+ goals/game vs Tampa, or vs any other team still in the POs.

The Bs defense is bad, no doubt...but Rask is just plain terrible.

There's no way that they will be able to average 4+ goals/game vs Tampa, or vs any other team still in the POs.
Tuukka played very well today.

Back in '11, Claude had us playing just a suffocating forechecking game, and five-on-five we were deadly.

Today, we're still territorial but it's a more traditional approach. It looks like we can score on this team; therefore the key for us will be to keep it up on defense.

BTW, I've never seen Brad Marchand do anything that Wayne Cashman didn't do.

And I never considered Cash a dirty player.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back