PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Patriots Practice Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They come, they go. Interesting they did not sign Britt after bringing him back last week.

Not sure if it’s true or not, but I think there were some here who claimed that he’s still not fully healthy.

I too, made the mistake of including the oft injured designation, so I’m here to own up to that as well. It just seems that Hollister has been underwhelming, especially after we heard about how far he’d come since last year, so the recent injuries this past summer and into the season have been frustrating. I agree that it is probably an unfair criticism, although I stand by my initial assessment that he seems to be a waste of a roster spot, thus far. Obviously, we hope that he can turn it around quickly.

Kinda difficult to evaluate a guy who's only game appearance so far was week-2:
... 14 snaps on offense (23%), 3 catches on 3 tgts for 35 yds, including 1 for 23 yds. He also contributed 10 snaps on ST.

anyone care to update who are the 10 players on the NE Practice Squad right now? thanks

Munson might have good chance to stay on Pats PS . they are thin on LB, not one on PS and a spot open..

Parry had a strong start to his career but completely fell off and had legal troubles on top of that so who knows if he's got anything left.

Both Munson & Parry are interesting guys with NFL experience & production. Their measurables are only ok/borderline for their respective positions, but they are very certainly worth a look.

Lets add also here that Webb and Vince V are being released.

Strange timing for Webb (if healthy) esp. with what looks like plenty of space on PS (considering Wiltz is still hangin' there). I didn't think he's something you cant find or bring back any time but I did think he might give a decent Hunt impression to prepare the team for the week.

With only 2 RBs remaining on the 63 roster Id expect they add a couple more today. Gillislee (or Barner) to 53 and another one on PS for scouting purposes. Darkwa still out there as well..

With Valentine its about the waiting time is over and final evaluation time is on. The fact that A.Butler looked serviceable in some non 3rd down plays probably played a part in this decision as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back