PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 NCAA season watch thread.

WOW! What an ending. Oregon showing why ball security is King. Incredible way to seal their own defeat.
Why the hell didn’t they just take a knee? Jesus, what stupidity. Herbert is an absolute stud thooooooooo.

Last edited:
Does Pruitt last the season at Tennessee? That was one of the most pathetic, lackluster showings I’ve ever seen.

Might be time to start talking about Syracuse... win or lose this game.

Might be time to start talking about Syracuse... win or lose this game.

If Bryant was the qb at Clemson, Syracuse wins the game. Lawrence is a future high first rounder.

If Bryant was the qb at Clemson, Syracuse wins the game. Lawrence is a future high first rounder.
Yeah but Lawrence got knocked out in the 2nd. Though Cuse was already up at that time as well. They just got gashed by the run on defense and couldn’t stop Etienne.

I dunno know the Gators are favored over LSU. I know the game is at The Swamp, but I can't see the #5 team in the country losing to a team that just struggled to score 13 points against Mississippi State.

Michael Scarnecchia, 5SR, making the start for USC (South Carolina) this weekend.

Bentley has been terribad & lining his WR'S up to get smashed 4 X's a game so the job might be up for grabs.

Last edited:
Texas went from up by 21 to lucky to kick a FG to retake the lead. Crazy fourth quarter. For Oklahoma, Murray is legit. Great game.

Both Polite & Zuniga have shown up but Polite is too much off the edge. He's been a handful all year.

Oh and F*CK LSU!!!!!

Both Polite & Zuniga have shown up but Polite is too much off the edge. He's been a handful all year.

I don’t think polite is all that good as much as the ot 77 for LSU sucks as a pass protector. No technique and a total waist bender. No idea how he starts in the sec.

I don’t think polite is all that good as much as the ot 77 for LSU sucks as a pass protector. No technique and a total waist bender. No idea how he starts in the sec.
Polite has been good besides that game though.

If anyone sees the Gators defense, could you please tell them to drive up to Nashville? We have a game against Vandy today.

I was scrolling through some box scores of games I'm not that interested in watching directly, and I came across this gem of a stat from the Rutgers QB:

upload_2018-10-13_14-22-6.png

I was scrolling through some box scores of games I'm not that interested in watching directly, and I came across this gem of a stat from the Rutgers QB:

View attachment 21474
Don’t photoshop that stuff. We all know that’s Peterman.

Pitt playing their Super Bowl va Notre dame right now

Pitt playing their Super Bowl va Notre dame right now
They kept harping on S.hitt being a team that stuns top 5 opponents but I don’t think that’s going to happen today. I think Notre Dame is going to rip off their heads and **** down their necks.

Gators finally woke up after sleepwalking through the first half. I expected a bit of a flat start after the emotional last two weeks. I’m loving this 3-headed monster at RB we have (Scarlett, Perine, Pierce). Don’t sleep on this team against Georgia in a couple of weeks. We have the defense to give them fits.

They kept harping on S.hitt being a team that stuns top 5 opponents but I don’t think that’s going to happen today. I think Notre Dame is going to rip off their heads and **** down their necks.

Gators finally woke up after sleepwalking through the first half. I expected a bit of a flat start after the emotional last two weeks. I’m loving this 3-headed monster at RB we have (Scarlett, Perine, Pierce). Don’t sleep on this team against Georgia in a couple of weeks. We have the defense to give them fits.

You’re jinxing my team

You’re jinxing my team
The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-1x01-The-Fresh-Prince-Project-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-20895611-1536-1152.jpg

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back