PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 NCAA season watch thread.

Can Florida please end the Franks experiment? He has plenty of talent to work with at the skill positions and yet they’ve barely been able to muster 10 ****ing points against Kentucky? 3-star U. **** outta here. Put Trask in or see what you have in Emory Jones.

Stanford have the best WR/TE/RB trio in the country?

21-10 Kentucky. Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Jordan Scarlett 5 attempts for 20 yards. The **** are you doing, Mullen?

21-10 Kentucky. Jesus tap dancing Christ.
We talked about this a lil bit. You know I like Jones (coached up, long term) but I really don't have a good read on that QB situation. Not an easy fix. I do believe a switch will be coming though.

A big time recruit to help turn momentum around would be great too.

Stanford's OL been keeping Costello clean af

We talked about this a lil bit. You know I like Jones (coached up, long term) but I really don't have a good read on that QB situation. Not an easy fix. I do believe a switch will be coming though.

A big time recruit to help turn momentum around would be great too.
I’m intrigued by Jalon Jones. Four star dual threat recruit coming in next year. Do you have a read on him?

Very respectable showing from Texas A&M no matter what the outcome is.

Touchdown A&M!!! Wow.

Any idea where Brett Rypien projects when it comes to the QBs? Does he have more of an nfl future than kellen Moore did?

I’m intrigued by Jalon Jones. Four star dual threat recruit coming in next year. Do you have a read on him?
Read nothing. Watched what's on yt/Hudl few months back. Small but electric. Looked like he just messing w kids out there scrambling/spinning etc. I think that could translate, at least in college.

Kinda launches the ball. Not sure if it's a weight transfer thing which could be fixed pretty easy this young. Or arm just needs to get stronger. He's fluid though. Looks like a natural delivery.

You will definitely have at least 2 good athletes to mold into real QB'S in the next year/2

Any idea where Brett Rypien projects when it comes to the QBs? Does he have more of an nfl future than kellen Moore did?
Talked about Rypien on a podcast I do a week or so ago. Operates his system very well. Mostly reading one have of the field, high/low, safe checkdowns if need be. Had some zip on the ball at times. Liked what I saw but it was very structured for him. He's one of those guys where interviews will be huge to see what else he knows/is capable of.

Moore is a true SO I believe. Definitely made a name for himself tonight.

Franks had Malik Davis WIDE open on a quick out for the 2 point conversion, looked at him, turned around and ran the other way (while Davis was standing there with his hand waving over his head), and threw into tight coverage on a crosser that got batted in the air out of bounds.

Then came out of a timeout with 12 men on the field. Lmaoooooo.

Talked about this last week on the pod but Stanford is one of those teams that just keeps trotting out there guys. Smart, mentally tough/technically sound, versatile players that work for them. Unbelievable job at recruiting their guys. Very impressive.

Their OL/TE'S have put on a show tonight. Sliding, combo blocks, pulling, chipping. Puts the QB/RB/WRS in great position.

Franks had Malik Davis WIDE open on a quick out for the 2 point conversion, looked at him, turned around and ran the other way (while Davis was standing there with his hand waving over his head), and threw into tight coverage on a crosser that got batted in the air out of bounds.

Then came out of a timeout with 12 men on the field. Lmaoooooo.
Lol dude I just saw this ...

Lol dude I just saw this ...

Oh dude, it was worse than that. He turned his head and looked right at him then ran toward the left sideline. Pathetic. He cannot read a defense.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back