PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 NCAA season watch thread.

Lol dude I just saw this ...

Franks just got hit from behind, fumbled it, the entire offense just stood there (no whistle), and Kentucky picked it up and ran it in. Franks just stood there with his hands on his hips while he knew the entire time that he fumbled it.

Franks just got hit from behind, fumbled it, the entire offense just stood there (no whistle), and Kentucky picked it up and ran it in. Franks just stood there with his hands on his hips while he knew the entire time that he fumbled it.
Seems like there was 3-4 those type "wtf" plays tonight. They gotta pull this out & just be done w this game. Take a breath & figure out week 3. Should be able have a "let's get back on track" type game, put some highlights on the board to turn the mood next week.

Seems like there was 3-4 those type "wtf" plays tonight. They gotta pull this out & just be done w this game. Take a breath & figure out week 3. Should be able have a "let's get back on track" type game, put some highlights on the board to turn the mood next week.
They have to put Trask in at this point. Colorado and Tennessee are winnable but then we have Mississippi State, LSU, Vandy, and Georgia. That’s murderous.

They have to put Trask in at this point. Colorado and Tennessee are winnable but then we have Mississippi State, LSU, Vandy, and Georgia. That’s murderous.
It's definitely/easily gone be the focal point this week. We'll see someone else gets snaps in practice at the very least. Again I don't think it was a clear victory for the QB position this summer so you'd think they already have a package/idea of what they wanna run in this situation.

Jesus that's a tough stretch.

I hate Jimbo Fisher with a passion, but A&M was right to back up the Brinks truck for him. That program is already beginning to turn around. They had Clemson on the ropes last night and they’re fortified up front. They have a bright future even if it’s in the SEC. Most dominant conference in football.

I hate Jimbo Fisher with a passion, but A&M was right to back up the Brinks truck for him. That program is already beginning to turn around. They had Clemson on the ropes last night and they’re fortified up front. They have a bright future even if it’s in the SEC. Most dominant conference in football.

Have you seen Florida state play without fisher there? Absolutely horrible program.

Have you seen Florida state play without fisher there? Absolutely horrible program.
I know. I ****ing love it.

-kJhYnsp53BuBREIykSE3Wd1yP2qpwXuM867cjMyrSw.png

Last edited:
Stidham can do a TON today to boost his draft stock. The knock on him as of today is that he wilts when pressured. Panics. LSU is going to turn up the heat on him today. If he can keep his composure and guide Auburn to the W, he should shoot up everyone’s board. Some good football games on today.

Boise St/OK State
Texas/USC
Auburn/LSU
Bama/Ole Miss
OSU/TCU

Did Taggart recruit offensive or defensive linemen at all? Every team totally controls the line of scrimmage against them. They should be 0-3 right now but pulled one out of their asses last week. As a Gator fan, I love Taggart. I really hope they keep him.

Grant Delpit has become a quality DB. Responsible for would should have been two turnovers already. One of which LSU scored on.

Burrow is going to get his WRs killed if he keeps floating balls over the middle.

Did Taggart recruit offensive or defensive linemen at all? Every team totally controls the line of scrimmage against them. They should be 0-3 right now but pulled one out of their asses last week. As a Gator fan, I love Taggart. I really hope they keep him.

It's crazy bc they've had a terrible OL for a minute now.

Huge problem in general, in football rn.

Tons of established & young talent in or entering the league will only make it worse.

It's crazy bc they've had a terrible OL for a minute now.

Huge problem in general, in football rn.

Tons of established & young talent in or entering the league will only make it worse.
Not like this. That might be one of the worst O-Lines in the NCAA and I’m not even joking. They’re as bad as any OL I’ve ever seen in college ball.

I have a problem. I have my main TV on the Gator game, my upstairs TV dragged downstairs and on a table with the LSU/Auburn game, and my computer on the Wisconsin/BYU game. Wisconsin currently down with 2:20 to go.

Not like this. That might be one of the worst O-Lines in the NCAA and I’m not even joking. They’re as bad as any OL I’ve ever seen in college ball.

I have a problem. I have my main TV on the Gator game, my upstairs TV dragged downstairs and on a table with the LSU/Auburn game, and my computer on the Wisconsin/BYU game. Wisconsin currently down with 2:20 to go.
Yea this might their worst but I feel bad for Francois. He's been getting killed for years there.

I hope ur Gators dont fu ck me today. I'm bouncing back & forth too

Yea this might their worst but I feel bad for Francois. He's been getting killed for years there.

I hope ur Gators dont fu ck me today. I'm bouncing back & forth too
What did you take the over?

LSU’s play call on the two point conversion attempt was a dumb one.

Van Jefferson is diiiiiiiirrrrrrrttttttyyyyyy.

Very crappy game from jarrett stidham. Dissapointed.

LSU comes back and wins 22-21 on a last second fg.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back