PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Free Agency -- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't like Teddy to the Jags . from Pats perspective..

Has Teddy really shown that much lol? He was alright in Minnie. I'm not so sure he is better than Bortles.

Regardless, I have the Jags at 7-9 and no playoffs.

Has Teddy really shown that much lol? He was alright in Minnie. I'm not so sure he is better than Bortles.

In Minny Teddy was just good to be their starter. I remember he was developing as a QB and was quite impressive prior to 2016 regular season. He has torn ACL and that was the end of his adventure with Vikings after trading Bradford.I am not sure he is better than Bortles whose style of playing based on screen passes and running is a bit confusing.However in right time,in right team Teddy is able to rebuild his way to be a good QB.

He made the Jete's offense look professional grade in the first pre-season game.

Just sayin'.

He made the Jete's offense look professional grade in the first pre-season game.

Just sayin'.
To me Bridgewater is more prepared to be a starter than Darnold at this moment.But who knows ,maybe Jets' staff have different angle to that.Ohhh,they very often have different opinions about many things.

The Sox would be last to get the claim (national league by reserve records and then the American league by reverse records) so if it is the Sox, it would have meant that every other team in baseball passed on Bryce Harper (I would love it if it were ture, but I highly doubt it). Plus the Nats can always pull him back if they can't work out a trade with the claiming team.

The Sox would be last to get the claim (national league by reserve records and then the American league by reverse records) so if it is the Sox, it would have meant that every other team in baseball passed on Bryce Harper (I would love it if it were ture, but I highly doubt it). Plus the Nats can always pull him back if they can't work out a trade with the claiming team.
I was actually referring to the Pats being the “mystery team” in FA. Many times when a FA has a “mystery team” listed as a potential suitor, NE is the culprit. Just a joke. I could care less about baseball. :D

I was actually referring to the Pats being the “mystery team” in FA. Many times when a FA has a “mystery team” listed as a potential suitor, NE is the culprit. Just a joke. I could care less about baseball. :D

FWIW the Dodgers were the mystery team.

Conspiracy theory
Belichick spoke with Bryant told him to go around the NFL and find your value then call The Patriots back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes