PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Free Agency -- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a feeling when he's healthy it's a bidding war.

There wont be a bidding war for a player who spent the entire offseason injured and could not start practicing until halfway into the regular season. If he wants to cash on the same level as his voided contract, he will have to take a pretty cheap proof it deal either during the season or next March when FA opens.

I know there was a few people clamoring for a trade for Paxton Lynch. At this point there’s a good chance he’ll be a FA in a week or 2.

I don't understand how they couldn't wait a bit to see how S situations play out after games for some compensation . starter in his prime on a solid contract with no significant guarantees.. and needy teams growing ?? unless is something off-field BB has it too easy

Also i don't really understand what happened to safety position . this offseason feels like twilight zone..

I don't understand how they couldn't wait a bit to see how S situations play out after games for some compensation . starter in his prime on a solid contract with no significant guarantees.. and needy teams growing ?? unless is something off-field BB has it too easy

Also i don't really understand what happened to safety position . this offseason feels like twilight zone..

Trade Jordan Richards to SD for anything.

Reports are that Breeland's foot, the reason that Carolina released him, is still not right. Otherwise he would be signed. Bidding wars are over at this point in the cycle. Look at Dez - it is his attitude - there is no bidding war.

Carved out a nice career for himself
Yes he has.
Still disappointed that Bill gave up on him half-way through the 2012 season, especially when one remembers that he was waived to make room for the immortal Derrick Martin, and that the almost as useless Marquis Cole was still in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes