PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Free Agency -- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Dallas has not signed any of the well known safeties who remain on the market, as they’re desperate as all hell on the backend, especially after converting Byron Jones.

I’m guessing that Reid is being blackballed in the same manner that Kaepernick is, and that Vaccarro is still dealing with the injuries to his core/groin and wrist. Not sure about what’s preventing Boston and Burnett from signing somewhere.

I agree. And it's interesting that Jerry Jones is still an idiot after all of these years. I have a feeling he is being told they need a safety and he won't listen to anybody.

Not a free agent, but worth noting the news today:

Not a free agent, but worth noting the news today:

45 guaranteed. A lot of money. First Cooks then Gurley. Rams are really loaded with money.

I just wonder how the hell are they going to keep Peters,Suh,Donald and Talib?

They won't. I think it's a pretty safe assumption they won't even try to keep the latter two.

Suh and Talib won’t last. Donald is the one to watch. Cooks and Gurley both got extended first and Donald is arguably the best of those three.
Agree. Donald is their priority. Best DT in the league.

I just wonder how the hell are they going to keep Peters,Suh,Donald and Talib?
They’ll just be extremely top heavy with absolutely no depth. Afterwards, they most likely have to pay Goff, then they’re realllly screwed.

They won't. I think it's a pretty safe assumption they won't even try to keep the latter two.
I think it’ll be Suh and Talib that they’ll let go. They’ll definitely work something out with Donald and Peters will stay as long as he doesn’t go full ******.

Id guess “reaching“ for Sony to have him on a 5yr contract doesn't seem so bad today..
But Gurley got this after 3 years. All those other teams out there setting precedent of just giving guys money when they ask for it makes for a lot of “bill doesn’t pay his players” rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes