PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Combine

1.61 split for Kylie Fitts who we've had contact with.

Wanna see 3 cone and broad / vert - Split is fine, but we know where BBs focus is :)

Not a lot of Dylan Cantrell on YouTube but he’s a tremendous blocker, doesn’t drop the ball, is 6’3” and is a 97% percentile tester. I don’t see a lot of need for a WR but there’s definite potential value there. And he has the one thing our WR corps lacks - height. A better 40 time would be nice but even there, he might have been hosed

Unfortunately, he's a white slot receiver from Texas Tech, so we can't expect to see him in a Patriots uniform until the end of his rookie contract. :) :(

Hopefully LVE does some freakish stuff to make Evans consensus ILB4. He could fall to 31 if that’s the case right?
Do you really think there will be 4 ilb’s taken in rd one? It’s an honest question, trying to play catch up here.

Do you really think there will be 4 ilb’s taken in rd one? It’s an honest question, trying to play catch up here.
I don’t. There’s going to be a run on quarterbacks which should push some quality talent at every position down.

There will be a really high potential lb available at the end of round one, definitely, and possibly two. Question is, which ones will drop, and whether the Patriots will still have their pick by then.

Roquan Smith - 100%
Tremaine Edmunds - 100%
Leighton Vander Esch - 90% (pending combine results)
Rashaan Evans - TBD

There will be a really high potential lb available at the end of round one, definitely, and possibly two. Question is, which ones will drop, and whether the Patriots will still have their pick by then.
I always decide to not watch the draft like I would in my good old days. I’d grab a bunch of beer, snacks, and take time from work and just really take in the entire experience just to watch us trade out. Very frustrating. Clearly B.B. knows what he’s doing, but from an emtertainment stand point on draft day...I hope you know what I’m saying. But, I still watch, every single year, because ya neeeever know when that wiley ol’ bastard is gonna make some monster trade and I’m terrified I’ll miss out on it. But now that I’m older and well, paying the price for all those beers and snacks, I’ll just loosely tune in while doing some yoga, sipping down some wheat grass and be a lot less upset when he trades down. :D

I always decide to not watch the draft like I would in my good old days. I’d grab a bunch of beer, snacks, and take time from work and just really take in the entire experience just to watch us trade out. Very frustrating. Clearly B.B. knows what he’s doing, but from an emtertainment stand point on draft day...I hope you know what I’m saying. But, I still watch, every single year, because ya neeeever know when that wiley ol’ bastard is gonna make some monster trade and I’m terrified I’ll miss out on it. But now that I’m older and well, paying the price for all those beers and snacks, I’ll just loosely tune in while doing some yoga, sipping down some wheat grass and be a lot less upset when he trades down. :D

Oh, I get what you're saying. I live in Ireland so I take Friday off work, try my best to keep my eyes open till like 4am, just to hear "....and New England have traded out of the first round"…

I've had my eye on Peter Kalambayi for a while. He is absolutely a Patriots type linebacker. Shocked and really pleased by his 40 time. Great start to his Combine. :D

Get Shaquem Griffin to NE ASAP!

That is the kind of speed we desperately we need at LB. kid has the work ethic and make no mistake he can play. I’m really intrigued to see where he goes in the draft. I’m thinking he’s At minimum a 2nd round pick right now.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back