PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Baseball Playoffs: ALCS, Red Sox vs Astros

Because for big enough topics it doesn't hurt to bump the "JG thread... Um, Brady doesn't suck yet." thread to page 2.
This thread is beyond irrelevant to the Patriots.

This has been suggested before, by others. The problem is I've tried numerous times but keep falling asleep.
If you ignore thread you won’t actually see that its there so it won’t make you fall asleep.
I think though that you enjoy posting your Red Sox hate because you are one of the top posters in every Red Sox thread.

Hence, "OT", and again, you don't even have to see it if you choose not to.

Is there a way to block threads label "OT" in the settings or are you making the argument that Tune doesn't have to click on this thread? Well, you're incorrect considering there's a whole Red Sox playoff thread you could post this on.

If you ignore thread you won’t actually see that its there so it won’t make you fall asleep.
A genuine chicken-or-egg problem right there.

I think though that you enjoy posting your Red Sox hate because you are one of the top posters in every Red Sox thread.
Not true at all.

Look you guys can post baseball stuff in a football forum, but don't ****ing be shocked when those of us who hate your boring, snoozefest, old man excuse of a sport want to **** on your thread.

A genuine chicken-or-egg problem right there.
Only because you see a thread about the Red Sox that you think doesn’t belong and for some inexplicable reason you decide to open it, read it, and post in it.

Not true at all.
Surely seems that way.
Every Red Sox thread seems to have as many posts from you *****ing that it shouldn’t be there are from others trying to have a real discussion.
Let it go.

Look you guys can post baseball stuff in a football forum, but don't ****ing be shocked when those of us who hate your boring, snoozefest, old man excuse of a sport want to **** on your thread.
If that makes you happy......

I don’t mind OT threads at all. You can’t talk about the Pats all the time. :cool:

Why not heed MY advice and post threads in their appropriately specified forums?

The moderators have enough to do already without correcting your intentional nonsense. It's not like running to daddy for permission when mommy already told you that eating candy before dinner is a no-no. Not everyone here cares about baseball/Bankofamericasox -- especially during football season.

So flood my inbox and take the law into your own hands...

As I already stated there is a relationship to Patriots football due to parallels to spygate.

This thread is beyond irrelevant to the Patriots.
I think this is one of the few OT that is slightly relevant in how another league responds to similar allegations and how a commissioner acts. This compares and contrasts to how it the NFL acted when it related to the Patriots.....

Every Red Sox thread seems to have as many posts from you *****ing that it shouldn’t be there are from others trying to have a real discussion. Let it go.
I suggest you "let it go." My point that Bankofamericasox threads belong in the forum created for them is inarguable, even for you.

IMO all threads that aren't focused on the Bears should be locked (to include any previous or future games).

He's a political dynamo. Only explanation

Yes, you are correct. This all goes back to the Robert Kennedy assassination. Let me clarify:

-Sirhan Sirhan kills Robert Kennedy in 1968, then a U.S. Senator from NY.

-Governor Nelson Rockefeller appoints Charles Goodell, the father of Roger Goodell, to take Kennedy’s seat.

-Roger Goodell uses his father’s connections to get a job with the Jets. This leads to a job with the NFL

-Roger Goodell works his way up the ranks at NFL headquarters where he befriends numerous owners

-Roger Goodell gets appointed Commissioner of the National Football League

So Roger Goodell is Commissioner thanks to Sirhan Sirhan. Bastard killed Kennedy and also the NFL (years later).

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct. This all goes back to the Robert Kennedy assassination. Let me clarify:

-Sirhan Sirhan kills Robert Kennedy in 1968, then a U.S. Senator from NY.

-Governor Nelson Rockefellers appoints Charles Goodell, the father of Roger Goodell, to take Kennedy’s seat.

-Roger Goodell uses his father’s connections to get a job with the Jets. This leads to a job with the NFL

-Roger Goodell works his way up the ranks at NFL headquarters where he befriends numerous owners

-Roger Goodell gets appointed Commissioner of the National Football League

So Roger Goodell is Commissioner thanks to Sirhan Sirhan. Bastard killed Kennedy and also the NFL (years later).
Yep and he can thank Sirhan Sirhan for meeting his wife too as his dad is law is Sam Skinner.

I suggest you "let it go." My point that Bankofamericasox threads belong in the forum created for them is inarguable, even for you.
And my point that no one is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to read them, forcing you to comment in them A LOT and prohibiting you from using the ignite thread tool is actually unarguable while your argument does not stand up to the precedent of off topic threads on this board.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back