PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

yeah, this is all over the place haha

How is it possible that the Leafs and the NHL and NBC can't get it together and tell the people right in front of the cameras to sit down?

Bizarre.

Any other league would have a policy in place that says, "IF you want these seats, you sit your arse down."

I mean, this is TV being shown in 2 different nations and maybe around the world, and all we see is the back of someone's head.

Phew. I need a drink

How is it possible that the Leafs and the NHL and NBC can't get it together and tell the people right in front of the cameras to sit down?

Bizarre.

Any other league would have a policy in place that says, "IF you want these seats, you sit your arse down."

I mean, this is TV being shown in 2 different nations and maybe around the world, and all we see is the back of someone's head.

i think that dude is standing on a seat too, not just standing

tenor.gif

:rolleyes:

They skated well the first two periods, third period was hairy but thats the NHL playoffs, come out strong Tuesday and move to the next round.
Note: need the Sox to win in extras for the Boston trifecta

229 dollars to see game 7. That’s utter lunacy

They skated well the first two periods, third period was hairy but thats the NHL playoffs, come out strong Tuesday and move to the next round.
Note: need the Sox to win in extras for the Boston trifecta

It’s going to be wild . Even with home ice Toronto skates so well that they will have to be all over them for 60 minutes, maybe more. It was really good to see the Bruins turn it around today, great effort by every line, good job by Cassidy too, they need to keep Pastrnak with Krecji so shutting one line down doesn’t keep them off the board.

I think the Bruins dodged one there

For the most part they looked like the better team out there today to me. Not for the full 60, that isn't going to happen against a quality team in their own house, but for more than enough of it. I got concerned during those prolonged stretches of zone time the B's gave up when the Leafs were pressing in the 3rd but they seemed more determined to keep the Leafs on the perimeter rather than challenging their point men and getting caught too high. Hard to complain because it worked but it was a bit nerve wracking

I think the Bruins dodged one there

They outworked and outplayed Toronto in their building, just as Toronto did to them Thursday. They earned this win. Your Bruins hate is duly noted.

Depends on the location, when I looked at them that was for the 300 section, $1,000+ for lower levels.

Lol at those east coast inflated prices. 300 level for blues jets tix here in StL right around 80 bucks.

For the most part they looked like the better team out there today to me. Not for the full 60, that isn't going to happen against a quality team in their own house, but for more than enough of it. I got concerned during those prolonged stretches of zone time the B's gave up when the Leafs were pressing in the 3rd but they seemed more determined to keep the Leafs on the perimeter rather than challenging their point men and getting caught too high. Hard to complain because it worked but it was a bit nerve wracking

The team that’s leading almost always has to stave off their opponent at the end, and if the Bruins are leading at the end on Tuesday you can pretty much bet that it will be really hairy once again.

The team that’s leading almost always has to stave off their opponent at the end, and if the Bruins are leading at the end on Tuesday you can pretty much bet that it will be really hairy once again.

No doubt but what I was talking about was the conscious defensive set. The Bruins obviously weren't playing high and aggressive but instead boxing as much as possible. Of particular note was Marchand not going after the pointman in the defensive zone the way he usually does but instead making a determined effort to take away inside passing routes, they weren't terribly concerned with Toronto's D unloading

Bizarre.

At least his head was in the game, unlike his team.

No doubt but what I was talking about was the conscious defensive set. The Bruins obviously weren't playing high and aggressive but instead boxing as much as possible. Of particular note was Marchand not going after the pointman in the defensive zone the way he usually does but instead making a determined effort to take away inside passing routes, they weren't terribly concerned with Toronto's D unloading

I don’t really disagree, but the risk that goes with forechecking hard against a team as skilled as Toronto is giving up odd man rushes, and they sure as hell didn’t want that. And I think you will see a similar approach if they are leading in the 3rd in game 7.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back