PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

they almost blew it twice. chara coughed it up and they coughed it up again in the last seconds.
A win is a win. I'll take them clean or messy as long as the Bs are on the right side of the result.

IF. BIG IF. If Bruins win the cup, when is the last time a city celebrated THREE major championships during the same year?

Reactions: ALP
A win is a win. I'll take them clean or messy as long as the Bs are on the right side of the result.
ill take them any way I can get them to. but they have to clean that up. they are lucky they came away with the win. and i might have a blow out if they dont.

Huge win, but the defense tried to give it away. Someone get Chara's ass into a hyperbaric chamber for some restorative sleep, or something.
Damn ... some talk about the proverbial cliff with athletes.
Chara looks like he fell off a flat earth - he may need some deer antler spray.

Damn ... some talk about the proverbial cliff with athletes.
Chara looks like he fell off a flat earth - he may need some deer antler spray.
Yeah, I basically had to delete a similar comment, because you beat me to it. It will be interesting to see how it plays out for next season.

To clarify, I'm not saying I have any insight that he is actually going to be shipped out. I'm suggesting he should be shipped out. He's been a liability.

Got it, and thanks for your reply. We disagree on his worth, but I know that you are not alone in holding your position. I just wondered if you had information to which I had not yet been privy.

Chara is a heart attack last 2 minutes...I'm waiting for him to have a delay of game on a clear, a clear that doesn't make it out, or to have some water bug skate right the f by him....almost wonder if they should ride mcavoy/Carlo...

At any rate, massive ****ing win boys...

Sharks miss empty net twice. Please don't matter...

Edit: Whew!

Regards,
Chris

That MacKinnon line is freaking scary.

Regards,
Chris

Hertl has been great in Pavelski's absence.

Edit: And his English has gotten much better since his rookie year. Good postgame interview.

Regards,
Chris

IF. BIG IF. If Bruins win the cup, when is the last time a city celebrated THREE major championships during the same year?
Never in modern era. Tigers, Lions and Red Wings held the title at the same time like 80+ years ago.

Never in modern era. Tigers, Lions and Red Wings held the title at the same time like 80+ years ago.
1980 Philly came as close any anyone to having a shot at it. Phillies were WS Champs and 76ers, Iggles and Flyers all lost in the title game/Finals.

Finish them

Def a bullet dodged. McAvoy's loss would have been a serious blow. He's the best Dman we have and it's not even close. Not to mention he pulls a ton of minutes that would be hard to fill in his absence.

Last edited:
I just realized Riley Nash didn't play at all in game 5.

Can someone explain to me why they can review a penalty to see if it happened before the goal scored in the SJ game, but they can't review to see if a puck hit the protective screen right before the goal is scored in the B's game? It seems like an inconsistency in their thinking.

why do they keep putting the celtics and bruins game on at the exact same time/day???

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back