PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Amen!
We knew coming into this one we were looking at a 6-7 game series but would it be too much to ask not to have to face two well rested opponents in a row?
all the bruins have to do is win. i dont worry about any team with dougie hamilton on it.

I wanted to give Rask some props for last night. He didn't steal the game, IMO, because of the way the scoring played out, but he was brilliant, and he made sure that Bob wouldn't be able to steal it.

So.... Mr. Rask

iu
I am not going to complain about Tuukka any more. He's the reason we've won two games in this series and been close in the two losses. The rest of the team has looked underwhelming for large swaths of this series, but luckily, the Blue Jackets are having almost as much trouble as us scoring.

I still think the series is a complete coin toss. Sure the Bruins have 2 of 3 remaining at home but they’re just .500 at home this playoffs so how much does that really matter?

Even if the Bruins win in 7 games I'll call it an under performance. They should win this in no more than 6. They are just the better team but haven't played like it much of this series.

Also the other series besides the Hurricans is also at 2-2. IF they win this series they may get lucky and have another top team knocked out for them.

Couldn't disagree more, getting to the next round is all that matters, and any team that moves on has performed well enough. It’s not about style points.

If they stay focused and limit mistakes the Bruins can make it to the Stanley Cup.

However their margin for error is small due to their lack of speed which needs to be addressed.

they need to at least sit him on the pp. McAvoy should be playing on the pp with Krug. they are giving up so many break aways and odd-man rushes its ridiculous.
They usually play 1 dman and 4 forwards on the app. But I think they have to think about 2 dmen.

The nicest thing about the playoffs so far ...

Enjoying the Bruins more because I don't have to listen to Jack Edwards.

all the bruins have to do is win. i dont worry about any team with dougie hamilton on it.

Understanding YMMV, any team that wins a playoff round merits my respect. The team that knocked off the Caps gets an extra measure of it.

Last edited:
Understanding YMMV, any team that wins a playoff round merit my respect. The team that knocked off the Caps gets an extra measure of it.
ill never respect anybody named dougie lol.

You prefer Millbury?

Milbury is the color commentator, Edwards is play by play. I would take Emrick and Brickley, who is hampered by Edwards self aggrandizing crap.

Milbury is the color commentator, Edwards is play by play. I would take Emrick and Brickley, who is hampered by Edwards self aggrandizing crap.
I get that but with this crew you get Millbury, with Jack you get Brick. I'd like to swap out too.

I get that but with this crew you get Millbury, with Jack you get Brick. I'd like to swap out too.

If we could somehow get Chris Cuthbert and Brickley I'd be in hockey heaven

If we could somehow get Chris Cuthbert and Brickley I'd be in hockey heaven
Ever notice when Brick just pauses sometimes ...
I think even he has to take a deep breathe thanks to Jack.
I also used to like Dale Arnold.

Ever notice when Brick just pauses sometimes ...
I think even he has to take a deep breathe thanks to Jack.
I also used to like Dale Arnold.

I enjoyed Arnold as well, good mix of calling a decent game and caring about the hometown team while still maintaining at least some measure of objectivity. I'm okay with my color guy being a homer, I prefer my play by play guy stick to his end of the ice and let the color commentator actually be the colorful one. I am probably alone in my preference for Cuthbert over Doc. I appreciate the depth of knowledge Emrick brings to the table and how seamlessly he feeds his color guys but the the pitch of his voice grates on me after a while.

Canes up 5-1 with 4:30 to go, sweep is happening. We will be facing another well rested opponent

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back