PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

If the Bruins win game 4 they’re gonna have like 9 days off. That kind of sucks.
There are pros and cons, but health and rest are two major positives, especially with the Western conference looking like it could go 6+ games.

Marchand and Krug own Justin Williams :)

they would need to rehibernate

Oh hell no, it's Spring and a young bears heart turns to...

17257493ZMhNQbQ_zpsd1bf80bc.gif~c200

Yeah, would prefer a 3-5 day rest
I have an acquaintance who is involved in coaching elite sporting teams and his preference is for some but minimal rest as it gives the team enough time to heal but still keeps them battle hardened and on top of their momentum. Listening to him speak all things coaching is an enlightening experience.

Did Wagner make it back?

Marchand and Krug own Justin Williams :)

True that, they should be paying rent for the amount of space they are taking up in his head

Idk man, i think Carolina had an extra man entire time! :rolleyes:

Funny but true. For large chunks of the game Carolina was winning the race to the puck as well as winning more than their share of one on one battles -- like they were playing with 6 on the ice in nearly all of the 1st, last 6 mins of 2nd, well over half of the 3rd

Bob? isn't that what you call a man with no arms or legs in the middle of the lake?

Carolina is running the art of pulling a goalie wrong.

Youre supposed to play in the other teams end.

Was it wise for Carolina to change lines right in the middle of a man advantage and no goalie?

Seemed risky to me.

It is so much fun being a Boston sports fan. Here we are at the beginning of baseball season, little over 3 months from a SB victory and watching hockey ECF with happiness. This is an awesome feeling and distraction from our every day routines.

No, he had a Tuukka Rask game. Measured and in control. Comparing that to Tim Thomas is

BPD-NPD-differences.jpg
thomas was a mad man out there. if you got to close. he would take your head off. lol

If the Bruins win game 4 they’re gonna have like 9 days off. That kind of sucks.
it doesnt suck as much after playing three series. i think a team needs one short series along the way to win a cup.

Not to get ahead of myself - obviously the Bruins are no sure thing to win - but just wondering if any city had ever held 3 major sports titles at the same time. Want to know the stakes.

PS - Don’t bring up SB42 - we are all aware that would have made it 3 for Boston in addition to - yeah, I’ll just stop.

Not to get ahead of myself - obviously the Bruins are no sure thing to win - but just wondering if any city had ever held 3 major sports titles at the same time. Want to know the stakes.

PS - Don’t bring up SB42 - we are all aware that would have made it 3 for Boston in addition to - yeah, I’ll just stop.
Detroit in like '35.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back