PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Training Camp - Day 9 (8/5/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW . some week 3 (& preseason 2) news

_

DeAndre Hopkins strongly backed veteran Tom Savage: "If anybody should be a judge of quarterbacks, I've played with the most quarterbacks in NFL history throughout my first four years," Hopkins said, per ESPN's Dan Graziano. "So I put the stamp on Savage, and I think that's all that needs to be said about that."

meanwhile in NY . still working hard . on tanking..

The Jets' quarterback competition hasn't been very competitive at all. Christian Hackenberg (3-for-11, three sacks) had his worst day of training camp, his third straight sub-par day. Josh McCown (12-for-20) had plenty of hiccups, too, including a red-zone interception. He almost had a second pick in the red zone. McCown is the clear front runner for the job. Bryce Petty (2-for-4) barely got on the field. He and the entire third-string offense were forced to run a punishment lap ... and Petty never returned.

Question;
When do the public practices typically end?
I will be in the area Tuesday August 15

Might get some "dislikes" here but I kinda like Gilmore's attitude and irritating the hell out of the WRs. Good indication that he competes like hell and will do the same vs the real enemy on Sundays.

no “kinda“ . full like .. no ego flag w Gilmore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back