PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Sign the Beast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried to claim yet that we have no deep threat? Trade for Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell!!11!

I thought Gordon's issue was the ganja... but point taken.

Wait a minute.... your username is Bonkowski which first aired in October, but your join date is 10/20/2011?

are-you-wizard.jpg

Vets who may pique my interest provided they're interested in a short-term, get me a ring deal:
  • Vincent Jackson (WR)
  • Kenny Britt (WR)
  • Glenn Dorsey (DE)
  • Rolando McClain (LB)
  • Captain Munnerlyn (CB)
  • Leodis McKelvin (CB)
  • Nick Fairley (DT)
  • Akeem Ayers (LB)
  • Paul Worrilow (LB)
  • Darren McFadden (RB)
  • Cecil Shorts (WR)
  • Mychal Rivera (TE)
*Disclaimer, some players on this list will be grossly overpaid and it's only a pique MY interest, bring them in for a discussion list.

If Danny comes back for 1 year for a million bucks I would take him as a 4th 5th option. The guy is amazingly clutch with the game on the line.

Vets who may pique my interest provided they're interested in a short-term, get me a ring deal:
  • Vincent Jackson (WR)
  • Kenny Britt (WR)
  • Glenn Dorsey (DE)
  • Rolando McClain (LB)
  • Captain Munnerlyn (CB)
  • Leodis McKelvin (CB)
  • Nick Fairley (DT)
  • Akeem Ayers (LB)
  • Paul Worrilow (LB)
  • Darren McFadden (RB)
  • Cecil Shorts (WR)
  • Mychal Rivera (TE)
*Disclaimer, some players on this list will be grossly overpaid and it's only a pique MY interest, bring them in for a discussion list.
You HAVE to sign Captain Munnerlyn, just on name alone.

To honest with you, I didn't even know Vincent Jackson was still in the league.

I honestly wouldn't sign anyone on that list. I know we had Kenny Britt in for a visit a few years ago, Ayers was obviously here, wouldn't mind him on a I wanna win another one type of contract. Cecil Shorts was a guy I know a lot of people here wanted.

I honestly wouldn't sign anyone on that list. I know we had Kenny Britt in for a visit a few years ago, Ayers was obviously here, wouldn't mind him on a I wanna win another one type of contract. Cecil Shorts was a guy I know a lot of people here wanted.
It's not a Free Agent list that strikes me of exceptional value or quality.

Cecil Shorts tore his ACL, MCL and PCL and dislocated his kneecap in December. I'd much rather bring back Floyd or try to strike gold again in the draft.

I would consider signing Cruz on an one year prove it deal.

Julius Peppers?

Lacy will get his own sign the beast thread when he is released so will wait for that.

Calais Campbell
Kevin Zeitler
Rolando McClain

Would love any of the three.
How could you possibly rely on Rolondo. He's missed more time than Gronk and it doesn't have to do with injury

This year free agent class is really watered down and most of the veterans that get released will be the big name not much game variety.

Jack Doyle
Rex Burkhead
Mike Gillislee
Latavius Murray
Eddie Lacy
DRC
Calais Campbell
Brandon Williams (Pipe dream)
Zach Brown
Rolando McClain
Brian Winters
Ronald Leary
Patrick Omameh
Kevin Zeitler
Larry Warford
Andre Branch
Mychal Kendricks
Johnathan Hankins (if Alan Branch walks)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back