PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Week 3 Patriots vs Texans Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superbowl Contender, Physical Division Rival, Physical Upstart ... All three went down to two QB's with a combined starting record of 3-0. I can't get behind renaming the Lombardi Trophy, or even the Lamar Hunt trophy - I'm too much a traditionalist.

However, The Bill Belichick Coach of the Year Trophy sounds pretty good to me. A Golden Clipboard inscribed with the Year and Winner's Name. At the bottom - "He did his job."

************ guys, I could find a high schooler from down the street who could game plan better than this crap. I mean how long did you work on this garbage?

"Are you ****ing kidding me?? You players are complete horseshit!!! What the **** are you trying to pull serving the people this weak as **** dish of a gameplan??!! Go **** yourselves!!!"

"Are you ****ing kidding me?? You players are complete horseshit!!! What the **** are you trying to pull serving the people this weak as **** dish of a gameplan??!! Go **** yourselves!!!"

Omg I'm dying!

Tonight was one of the most satisfying games ever. Not a playoff or Super Bowl obviously, but to watch this team come together like they did tonight practically brought tears to my eyes.

THIS is how it is supposed to be done. THIS is why we watch sports.

Did Watt or Clowney play?
Watt was ghost, as usual when he plays NE.

Tonight, he seemed to be even more invisible than usual. Perhaps the decision to rush him back after major surgery doesn't seem like such a good idea at the moment. We'll see.

I'm just trying to figure out how I am going to stop smiling and go to sleep. What a time to be a Pats fan. Just freaking wow. Ryan Allen is a ****ing beast. D and special teams just killed it tonight.

Jests meltdown has a few gems, like this one:
$70m for Brock. How much does Brissett get?

He gets a couple of years at the Foxboro Quarterback Finishing School first, while Garapollo cashes in.

BIG UPS to Dante Scars. What a difference it is having him back for our OLine. Best!

I was watching Solder block Watt out of the play 1 on 1. One of the NE took him down 1 on 1 too.

I do my best BB impersonation to the wife all the time. She probably thought I was the biggest nutcase for the first couple years of our marriage.

just imagine what kind of video game number we will put up when we have healthy brady, gronk, and lewis back. wow.

this has a making of the best team we've ever had.

Couldn't happen to a nicer NFL* and Omissioner.

Watt was ghost, as usual when he plays NE.

Tonight, he seemed to be even more invisible than usual. Perhaps the decision to rush him back after major surgery doesn't seem like such a good idea at the moment. We'll see.

Sounds like my neighbor. Every time there is hard work to do around his house his back hurts.

Watt didnt have a problem doing his 'look at me dance' last week vs KC. Back seemed fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes