PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

Brotherblues

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
I see Dallas fans, Viking fans and 49er fans all say they like him now that he isn’t a Packer. I’m sure Pat fans think the same.
It's his weekly appearances on the McAfee show. He basically plays the chill cool smaht guy as a PR campaign there. Fools some people, as PR campaigns often do

203Pat

Pro Bowl Player
Reactions
No because you had a legendary choker in Aaron Rodgers.

MahomestoKelce

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
Didn't Rodgers have an injured ankle or something? While they had very good to great receivers, I think NEP had the better overall team. Probably a 34-24 type NE win. The match up everyone got was probably the best match up, and best teams, the league could have asked for.

In 2016, had GB gotten through, I think they would have gotten their doors blown off.

TB12TheGoat

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
don’t put money or faith into post 2010 playoffs Rodgers

assuming Bill learned from his coverage mistakes in the regular season matchup, NE holds GB to 20-27ish and NE offense scores 35-38ish

lancerman

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reactions
No I don't think the Packers would have won. The Pats didn't have one of their best games that day and they still had chances to win it. There was one impressive Rodgers to Jordy play that burned Revis that sticks out in mu mind.

PATSYLICIOUS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
I think the packers wouldve been a tougher matchup for us but not sure it would have been enough. That 2014 was just too good . Stacked on defense and the only time in their prime years that gronk and edelman were both healthy for us when it matteres.

Seattle was a really good matchup for us that year I thought. And we should have won easily but some bum wr who did nothing until that game started catching a bunch of garbage heaves by Wilson and brady threw a couple picks he would have regretted for a long time.

Its like if ocho cinco would’ve went into sb46 and caught 150 yards and a couple tds, we had so much flukey **** go against us post 2004 until Malcolm butler finally changed our fortunes.

Steve102

You were going to say something clever?
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Someone mention Aaron rodgers?

EcVFWUJ.jpg
Lets Go GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #2 – Post College All-Star Games
Felger and Lombardi Interview: Two Sides Argue “The Laziest Narrative” on Belichick