PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2003 Yankees(hear me out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tb12goesinya

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
As a New Yorker(NJ) I will tell you first hand, this feels a lot like the Yankees winning an epic game 7 vs the Sox. They sh*t the bed vs the Marlins.

This is just another playoff game..the job needs to be completed.

The pass rush up the middle has always been our kryptonite, suh Donald, this needs to be figured out.

I think White dump offs will be the emphasis of Wade Phillips, Edelman is the clear most important player in super bowl 53 IMO (besides Brady)

Yeah, this is almost the exact same thing. Awesome sports analogy. Baseball is exactly like football, and I often mistake this Patriots squad for the 2003 Yankees. Glad you made a thread about this.
LOL ok ok. Point taken... I just want to end this party.. it's on to the Rams

As a New Yorker(NJ) I will tell you first hand, this feels a lot like the Yankees winning an epic game 7 vs the Sox. They sh*t the bed vs the Marlins.
Delete this thread before more people lay eyes on it.

Run the ball and we win, that’s how you Slow down suh and Donald

The pass rush up the middle has always been our kryptonite, suh Donald, this needs to be figured out.

I think White dump offs will be the emphasis of Wade Phillips, Edelman is the clear most important player in super bowl 53 IMO (besides Brady)

You lost me at Yankees.

Actually I don't know how to. So F it, it's a good lesson. I'm done with this redundant AFCCG

If this team is like any Yankees team it’s the 2009 World Series squad for obvious reasons.

Now 29.

Carrabis cracks me up!

Yankee Cognitive Failure: Classic example of brain damage incurred by a self important baseball fan base.
This condition is very similar to Seinfelditis.....another NY disease that compels the infected to compare all life experiences to a sitcom.

Last edited:
You want a Red Sox analogy??? Go to 2004 instead. Epic comeback from down 3-0 and won in dramatic fashion and swept the Cardinals.......

About those blood moons though!

LOL ok ok. Point taken... I just want to end this party.. it's on to the Rams

Why on earth would you want to “ end this party?” This is one of their greatest wins, I’m going to enjoy for the next two weeks.

They remind me more of Russell's Celtics the final two years.

I was drunk when I made the thread. There is reason to be excited, and no reason to expect any self inflicted letdown. This team has more mental toughness and fortitude then any team I've seen. What an incredible win.

The only football team that I will ever compare these Pats too is the 60’s Packers. And the Pats run is TWICE as long!

How can you be a New Yorker living in Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft