PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2 male cheerleaders will join Patriots cheerleading squad for first time in decades

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some trans cheerleaders so we can corner the market on mental illness as well.

So inclusive!

/s

I demand Ian give us Otherkin post rating icons.

Apparently, you do not understand why football teams have cheerleaders. It's not for the gymnastics.

Yea they're basically eye candy... and now females have some eye candy too (and some males i guess), whats the big deal? females make up a very large chunk of the demographic that the NFL is targeting

now females have some eye candy too...females make up a very large chunk of the demographic that the NFL is targeting
If you say so...

patriots-male-cheerleaders.jpg

Two male cheerleaders joining for the first time in decades?
How old are they?

rumor is the first male cheerleader's name is Peter Pricklington (of the Portsmouth Pricklingtons) and the other is Theseus Chocodopolis of the Comm. Ave. Boston House Of Pizza.

rumor is the first male cheerleader's name is Peter Pricklington (of the Portsmouth Pricklingtons) and the other is Theseus Chocodopolis of the Comm. Ave. Boston House Of Pizza.
Then there's **** Hertz from Holden......

Cheerleaders are better when they are women and that is a scientific fact.

My only problem is with this toxic masculinity which insists on taking even cheerleading jobs from women. SMH. Can men leave ANYTHING alone for just women?

My only problem is with this toxic masculinity which insists on taking even cheerleading jobs from women. SMH. Can men leave ANYTHING alone for just women?

Soon cable news will have men in short skirts.

upload_2019-4-17_13-17-8.jpeg

Long overdue.

Glad to see the Patriots fighting for equality.

Not really all that impressive.
Now Fridge Perry's son as a cheerleader and he is at the top of the pyramid? I'll pay to see that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots