PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2 male cheerleaders will join Patriots cheerleading squad for first time in decades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone who is very insecure about their masculinity this is a great place to post your opinions!
It’s fine as long as they wear manly apparel

No skirts, hot pants or lipstick!!! :p:D:cool:

On this we can agree. In a smaller setting I could probably get it. But I never went to an NFL game and thought "you know what this needs? A bunch of women doing a dance in full body spandex wearing winter jackets."

Yea, probably a relic from when crowds were smaller, the scoreboard was on cardboard and it was a novelty to see a young lady in hotpants.

Cheerleaders are useless. Regardless of gender. I’ve never understood their existence. The faster we move on from them, the better.

Hey!!!! Mrs. Rover was head cheerleader in high school.

animated-cheerleader-image-0031.gif

I've always admired her, uh, body of work. ;)

I've always liked the college cheerleaders with the flips and stuff. I've never understood why the pro cheerleaders don't do that.

Steelers already have one so why not us ;)

College Cheerleaders are gymnasts , NFL cheerleaders are dancers. I meet a dude a few years ago who went to Bowling Green of a Cheerleading Scholarship. He was 6'4" and about 250, he never intended to be a cheerleader and thought it was in his words kinda gay but was convinced to try out and was rewarded with a full ride.

Good for them to make the squad. When I go to a game I don't look for cheerleaders and it the same when I watch a game on TV.

I don't stream.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a response to sexual harassment story that came out in the Washington Post last off season. In that story the girls were expected to attend these team organized events with the owner and his super rich buddies on a yacht or some island somewhere in tha Caribean where they were then pressured into doing things they felt uncomfortable with. If you put a few dudes in the group it would make that sort of thing a little awkward.

Well we can use some Tight Ends or I guess Wide Recievers :)

Will the dudes be part of the annual cheerleader calendar?

upload_2019-4-11_14-19-59.png

Has anyone sat near the Cheerleaders during a game? If you have, you’ll know how much they get heckled. Now they’re going to have male cheerleaders? Good luck to those guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a response to sexual harassment story that came out in the Washington Post last off season. In that story the girls were expected to attend these team organized events with the owner and his super rich buddies on a yacht or some island somewhere in tha Caribean where they were then pressured into doing things they felt uncomfortable with. If you put a few dudes in the group it would make that sort of thing a little awkward.

Male cheerleaders join 2 NFL squads amid complaints and lawsuits

Jim Carey in living color comes to mind....

Cheerleaders are useless. Regardless of gender. I’ve never understood their existence. The faster we move on from them, the better.

I don't recall ever watching any cheerleader, male or female.

My thought was... are they gonna try to start doing lifts and throws cos usually that's the job of male cheerleaders in competitions to lift the girls up? But that's more like college level competitions. I haven't heard of them doing it in pro team units.

TBH I pay way more attention to the football than to the cheerleaders. I guess this is a good thing for them cos they can have more variety in their routines now.

If the Pats cheerleaders did that I'd probably watch.

Hey everyone who is very insecure about their masculinity this is a great place to post your opinions!

Lets examine this logic. Suppose we are talking about pedophiles. “so anyone who is secure enough in their own sexuality should have no problem watching pedophiles in action"

Lets examine this logic. Suppose we are talking about pedophiles. “so anyone who is secure enough in their own sexuality should have no problem watching pedophiles in action"

I'm glad we skipped all the in-between stuff and went right to pedophiles.

Personally I think every cis-normal scum white male should be forced to watch pedophiles making out in between helping fill out unemployment forms for single latino mothers who are getting jobs working for the government enforcing Sharia law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes