PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“We’re onto Buffalo...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a tough game. I picked the wrong season to quit drinking.

Gonna be a tough game. I picked the wrong season to quit drinking.
I don't know why all you guys keep stressing. It's Buffalo! I'll drink for you if it turns ugly, cool?

Over under on on-field bildos is set at 5.

I'm taking the over but can't help but wonder how those Bills fans are still sneaking them suckers into the stadium ;)

On the inside, of course.

Yeah, best of luck. Thanks for posting!

Projected stat lines:

-Bills rush for -55yds
-Allen throws 9 INTs
-Tom Brady throws an NFL record 11TDs. The last one with his eyes closed
-NE scores 18 total TDs and successfully go for 2 on each one
-Your coach gets ejected in the 3rd quarter for busting the ref's eardrum due to excessive whining

Final Score: 144-0

-Your bus back home breaks down. Roger Goodell takes away one of NE's planes as punishment. Buffalo fans are disappointed and petition to have Bill face the death penalty.
-Many people are injured back in the parking lot of New Era stadium. Many broken tables are found. No witnesses.

video of TB12 today shaking his elbow in pain after a practice throw is extremely concerning. If combine TB12 and Edelman's injury with no serviceable TE's and weak WR core and shaky OL, how will they score points against one of the toughest Defenses in NFL?

Special teams and Patriots D will need to truly step up big and create some short fields.

I agree that Thuney is gone. Froholdt is the heir apparent at LG.

We are most likely going to lose Thuney. We have too many other players to pay, and Thuney has been playing way too well.

Thuney isn't dumb- he's going to know that whatever contract he signs is going to outlive Brady. Probably will want to hedge his bets with an up and coming QB.

I wouldn't rest my season seeding on Miami in the last week in Foxboro...as bad as Brady's been,Miami will have the busses warmed up and running in the first quarter...

Yeah, his post was pretty good up until that part, where it was difficult to separate fantasy from reality. Miami is going to win at Foxboro against Brady for the first time in 14 years...with a bottom 3 team...how exactly? The Bills are a lot more likely to lose in week 17 to the Jets than the Patriots to the Dolphins.

Daughter has bball game at 4:15, so will watch on dvr after... You'll be spared my gdt musings, and I'll be spared the instaban after I say Tom's hair is messy...

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines
If I had a dollar for every time this thought has ever crossed my mind.

Daughter has bball game at 4:15, so will watch on dvr after... You'll be spared my gdt musings, and I'll be spared the instaban after I say Tom's hair is messy...
Have you really been banned before, and for what? I’m having family over from out of town on Saturday, so I wasn’t too pleased with the network’s choice to move it up a day.

I still think we have got more assets than Buffalo to win that game. Home field advantage is one if them - Pats haven't lost a game this season. Both defenses are great and IT is hard to expect a game with a lot of passing yards. IMO running game and OL disposition is a key factor. If the stats are to be to believed them we score 27 points per game vs Buffalo 20 points - what gives us another advantage. I know the stats do not play but show that one or two scoring actions created by defense would be desirable to win the game.
And of course I hope Brady's elbow and our receivers' hands will be in better condition.

Last edited:
I still think we have got more assets than Buffalo to win that game. Home field advantage is one if them - Pats haven't lost a game this season.
They lost the last time they played at home, to KC.

They lost the last time they played at home, to KC.
You have got right.Sorry,my mistake.Maybe I wanted so badly to believe we are still invincible at home :)

Josh Allen is still terrible. Force him to throw the ball and we’ll win.
I don't think Josh Allen running solely running the ball
Bills defense is the best and most consistent in the NFL in my opinion.

Their front 7 is scary and their DB's are also excellent. That is what drafting many years high up in order and having a QB on a rookie contract will allow for (they can sign many good FA's each year). But under their new FO they have made great draft picks and their FA signings have been excellent.
It's not just a matter of compiling high draft picks. If that was the case then the Browns, Bengals and Lions would be juggernauts by now.

Been saying it for weeks, the defense needs to turn the ball over for this team to win...they have not won a game in which Brady has been negative on the turnover ratio. The Patriots were even when Brady was in the game...then Stidham threw a pick so Pats ended -1.
The offense in their three losses - 2 turnovers, 1 turnover, 1 turnover all vs non-schittbum teams.
The offense and the quarterback TO DATE have not been good enough to overcome costly turnovers vs good teams and quarterbacks. Turn it over against twice against the NY Giants, fine, Daniel Jones will throw you a few...

I think the game plan for every team is that on offense, just run the ball and don't make any mistakes. Play the field position game and take 3 points when you can get them.

On defense, double, triple or quadruple team Jules and cover Burk/White with a CB and rush 3-4. The Pats O line will not hold and the other receivers won't get open in time and/or won't catch the ball if thrown to them.

I am not sure the Bills are smart enough to do this.

No Jonathan Jones at practice...game just got much harder...at one point J Jones was #1 rated slot corner in the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes