PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“The AFC needs to be worried...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

This board is world-renowned for that.

If the media says/writes something positive then it is demed worthy of consumption.

If they don't it's trash.
This place never fails to amuse. Group think in its most guttural form.

IF and when this team assumes a typical NFL trajectory with occasional peaks and certain valleys, this board will resemble Lord of the Flies. Spears are already being sharpened.

IF and when this team assumes a typical NFL trajectory with occasional peaks and certain valleys, this board will resemble Lord of the Flies. Spears are already being sharpened.
People quit when we go down 7-0 lol

It'll happen. Those who have been fans in the 70s, 80s and even the 90s know it to be an inevitably.

People quit when we go down 7-0 lol
This past weekend a number of them were stating they were gearin' up for Wild Card Weekend.

Pathetic.

This past weekend a number of them were stating they were gearin' up for Wild Card Weekend.

Pathetic.
I’ll be watching. But, it’d be a lie to say I’ll find it EASY to get excited about a 9-7 team that squeaks into the playoffs after the RIDIC amount of success we’ve enjoyed. Spoiled. We gotta enjoy until the very last drop.

Don't be so dramatic. Also, kill the piggie.

I’ll be watching. But, it’d be a lie to say I’ll find it EASY to get excited about a 9-7 team that squeaks into the playoffs after the RIDIC amount of success we’ve enjoyed. Spoiled. We gotta enjoy until the very last drop.
The posters were implying the NEP were going to lose vs the Jills and be playing WCW

The posters were implying the NEP were going to lose vs the Jills and be playing WCW
Yes. I was expanding on the whole “it used to NOT be like this” you were presenting. As a long time Expos fan, you can imagine the difference between my teams’ level of success.

Yes. I was expanding on the whole “it used to NOT be like this” you were presenting. As a long time Expos fan, you can imagine the difference between my teams’ level of success.
1994...Damn shame. They were the best team in the MLB.

The patriots defense is definitely something for all the AFC teams to worry about. I doubt the offense is causing any sleepless nights for the AFC contenders.

They just dominated one of the NFL’s best defenses. If I’m a corner I’m not sure I’d want the fight the new N’Keal Harry and if I’m an LB I don’t think I’d want to see Elandon Roberts coming through the hole.

1994...Damn shame. They were the best team in the MLB.
As a boy, I arrived at Stade Olympique in 1989 while they we in first place. The rotation : Langston, Dennis Martinez, Pascual, Bryn Smith...

There were many good teams over the years, but 1994 is the one that hurts. Our dollar was lower then, our TV presence wasn’t nearly what it is now. That year was more than a missed op - it was the financial killer of those missing funds to keep some of them together.

I’m confused as to why people on here give a crap about this.

What are you talking about? The patriots dominance will last forever. That’s what I signed up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back