PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“The AFC needs to be worried...”

Status
Not open for further replies.

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is worried about the Patriots in this clip from ESPN’s First Take. He really doesn’t want to see Tom Brady in the Super Bowl but you get the sense he thinks it’s coming...

Video does not play.

EDIT: Probably my browser... I watched it on YT.

Last edited:
What did Kellerman think “is going to shock people”?

Stephen A Smith is worried about the Patriots in this clip from ESPN’s First Take. He really doesn’t want to see Tom Brady in the Super Bowl but you get the sense he thinks it’s coming...

The guy’s always flipping back and forth. I don’t take anything serious with him.

What did Kellerman think “is going to shock people”?

The only thing that could shock the people is if Kellerman said anything intelligent. Still waiting.

Skip Baseless
Stephen A. Myth
Cliff Kellerman

The guy’s always flipping back and forth. I don’t take anything serious with him.
He’s an entertainer (and a damn good one at that), he’s not an analysis lol.

They need to get healthy on the back end with Jones and Jmac.

The media always goes with the most recent event. NE played a good team and won, so the media loves them again.

The media always goes with the most recent event. NE played a good team and won, so the media loves them again.
Beating Buffalo made them relevant again. Stephen A is pandering to the massive audience that either hates or loves the Pats. It’s his shtick as an entertainer to ride the popular current and right now the
Pats are trending up, again.

He’s an entertainer (and a damn good one at that), he’s not an analysis lol.
And this still escapes so many that "hate" him.
Guy is making 8M a year triggering people to watch his show. He's certainly not the dumb one in that equation.

Every single time you click, respond & share someone's opinion/work you don't like, you're putting money in their pocket.

The AFC should always be worried..

They are the defending champs and a 13-3 record is nothing to sneeze at.

However, right now both the chiefs and ravens are healthier and have literally been imposing their will on other teams for the past 5-8 weeks.
Ravens are deservedly the favorite. They seem super confident.

The patriots defense is definitely something for all the AFC teams to worry about. I doubt the offense is causing any sleepless nights for the AFC contenders.

However, right now both the chiefs and ravens are healthier and have literally been imposing their will on other teams for the past 5-8 weeks.

The patriots defense is definitely something for all the AFC teams to worry about. I doubt the offense is causing any sleepless nights for the AFC contenders.

On top of being to the last 3 Super Bowls... Grit Grit Grit

Any signs of the offense making significant improvement should catch the attention of opposing DCs. Would not be something they’d want to sleep on.

I get confused sometimes when I’m supposed to value an ESPN mediot’s hot-take. Just on Monday’s after 3pm or only after he ball washes the Pats?

I get confused sometimes when I’m supposed to value an ESPN mediot’s hot-take. Just on Monday’s after 3pm or only after he ball washes the Pats?
This board is world-renowned for that.

If the media says/writes something positive then it is demed worthy of consumption.

If they don't it's trash.

Last edited:

Aside from us the Chiefs have been feasting on trash.

BALs Ingram has a strained calf. Depending on the grade he could be out for a bit

...and while it's showing signs of life, our offense is far from a high-performing unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back