PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Expert” season predictions thread

I want them to win the damn Division and get a Bye, hopefully with Home Field.
After that, the chips will fall where they're gonna fall.

The issue with Seattle is that they have skimped so hard on their offensive line, and I think it's starting to catch up with them.

Wilson's mobility, imo, masks that weakness to an extent. He can buy time, and he is an incredible playmaker on the run. However, last year he was quite banged up -- did the porous offensive line contribute to this? -- and he had easily the worst year of his career.

Also, they dropped all the way down to 3.9 yards per carry last year and only 99.4 yards per game. I think this was partially due to Lynch retiring, and again partially due to them cutting corners on the offensive line.

They are for sure immensely talented though. I think Seattle takes as many gambles as anyone, in terms of raw, high-ceiling talent.

Makes sense. It's quite possible that by season's end the our defense/their offense matchup might clearly be in our favor. Even if that comparison ends up at parity, though, I think we would win, based on coach, character, intelligence, conditioning. Other teams, I think, will struggle mightily against Seattle throughout the season, so that I remain convinced that a Pats/Seahawks SB is the most likely ending to the season.

Getting colder from now through January with increasingly elevated chances of snow beginning in mid-November.

Wait, what?!

Oh!

NVM

Seattle is going to struggle more than people think.

Maybe maybe not. Some members have already written about their offensive line.
By the way is it a good sign when a coach plays to win during pre-season???

Chargers lol
yeah I do not get the Chargers hype either. Ive also seen a fare amount of Baltimore hype, talking about all the weapons he has; its basically just Jeremy Maclin and the one leg of Danny Woodhead.

My prediction?

Ryqj00J.png

Last edited:
Seattle is going to struggle more than people think.
That O-line is still awful and the offense is probably worse than last year but them getting Sheldon Richardson has made everyone forget about that.

Perhaps it is my mental conditioning(aversion therapy??) as long time Pats/Sox fans but am uncomfortable with the notion that the Pats will be in the Superbowl before the first coin flip..

Too early to predict if Dallas, Seattle or GB will make it to the final game of the Tournament.. injuries in the NFL are the great equalizer.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back