PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You know you are a Pats Fan when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're a Pats fan when you still support your team despite it belonging to a morally bankrupt league run by a hierarchy of corrupt officials who use gestapo tactics to delegitimize everything your team has accomplished the past 16 years.

you know you're a Pats fan when you begin day dreaming in rush hour traffic , fantasizng about smashing Roger Goodell's face in and get so wrapped up in the emotion that you snap the steering wheel right off its mount.

When that hot man or woman you always wanted reveals she's a Jets fan just before she invites you up and you say, "No thank you, I don't myface; it is what it is."

When that hot man or woman you always wanted reveals she's a Jets fan just before she invites you up and you say, "No thank you, I don't myface; it is what it is."

If the right Jets fan gave you an offer I'm not so sure you could resist. Like this Jets cheerleader...
Stain.jpg

You know you're a Patriots fan when you name your dog Peyton, Roger or Rex, and don't feel bad when you have him castrated.

You know you're a Patriots fan when you hesitate to purchase or wear anything green.

Finding a bar somewhere in east bum flick CT to watch the game outside the blackout zone.

Finding a bar somewhere in east bum flick CT to watch the game outside the blackout zone.
In the 80s and early 90s going to Herbie's in Worcester or the St. Charles Hotel in Millbury to watch their cable network which carried both Channel 22 in Springfield and Channel 3 in Hartford. Why in God's name they carried those stations, I'll never know, but I'm glad they did. I used to tell my daughter that Dad was going to the 11:00 am mass at St. Charles in Millbury. That was the opening time on Sundays.

you know that the team you love cheats and wins but it don't matter cuz it all about winning don't matter how we do it as long as we win baby!!!!
Hi...So, the team you're looking for has been out on the west coast for 56 years, mostly in Oakland, and is headed for Vegas...um, I can see how it might be a bit confusing, but they do have silver helmets, and yes, you will fit right in with them! They're called the Raiders. But, it would be nice if they can take the thing that's been polluting our helmets since '93 along with them - hey, elvis & vegas, fits - because our owner still, after 14 years, hasn't realized that Orthwein, Parcells and Said-so are gone and we should be wearing our real uniforms now.

You know you're a Pats fan when you still support your team despite it belonging to a morally bankrupt league run by a hierarchy of corrupt officials who use gestapo tactics to delegitimize everything your team has accomplished the past 16 years.
...and who encouraged and accepted having the championship stolen from your team forty years ago, and has continued ever since to denigrate your team, and who's embraced 100% any fable concocted by haters and the media to tarnish its reputation enough for them to dispatch one of theirs to undress your team in '93 and put them in something which fits their tacky, tasteless, classless, ugly view of it.

When you hate ESPN. Just turned on the tv and I see ESPN intro with Deflategate. "Intentionally deflated footballs. Directed people. Take the suspension. yada yada yada." Not even a mention of the fact that it was unproven allegations with no evidence. Nope. F*ck ESPN. F*ck them hard. To death.

LOL, guy from the Raiders on Countdown show just called Fitzpatrick Kilpatrick...twice...great stuff...

LOL, guy from the Raiders on Countdown show just called Fitzpatrick Kilpatrick...twice...great stuff...
To be fair, it was Charles Woodsen and he later suggested that Brady has been wronged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3