PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC can ball

What's crazy is that's the only Super Bowl Tom ever won that wasn't stress-inducing all the way down to the final minute. We never got one of those "kick back and relax" games where we could enjoy watching them take a lead and never have it be in doubt as they put an exclamation point on the season. Every one of them was a nailbiter.
A no-doubter for sure.

Might sound weird but for me even though SB53 was close it was the most relaxing out of all 6 of ours from wire to wire. Felt like we were in full control all the way through the game and never really in jeopardy of losing it.

2004 vs the Eagles was probably the closest to a calm win but even then it was still tense for majority of the game
Paid $400 for my seat that game... i should get a partial refund as I only used the edge

Reactions: Ian
Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

A no-doubter for sure.

Might sound weird but for me even though SB53 was close it was the most relaxing out of all 6 of ours from wire to wire. Felt like we were in full control all the way through the game and never really in jeopardy of losing it.
When Goff released that pass to Cook, it looked more than a wee bit dicey

Sunday will be a good game. Either Lamar finally gets to the Super Bowl and we get to see posters say we should've drafted him in 2018 or Mahomes goes to his 4th Super Bowl.

When Goff released that pass to Cook, it looked more than a wee bit dicey
Goff's bad field awareness on display missing a wide open Cooks off the snap.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back