PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will spygate affect BB future with the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope your right .but the patriots image has really taken a major hit.and the patriots image is very important to kraft .its everything to him .

For Kraft, winning is important. He is building a mall down in Foxboro and he needs people to go there. If the Pats go back to the Pete Carroll era you will be able to hear the crickets.

I think he's here for a while yet!......(Lets hope so,anyway......)

I'm sure Kraft had a few choice words for BB and made sure he had a new place to take a dump out of but I think that's as far as it will go.

Im torn on this , I think this whole thing stinks,, it really does.. Nothing we do with the exception of going 19-0 and winning the super bowl, will be ever tainted.. I dont think Belichick cares, but Kraft does which will cause to question all season long, will this be Belichick's last season as coach...

But I would not want anyone else coaching the Patriots , this has been the best 6 yrs to be a Pats fan ever, but this week has been hard and depressing as a Pats fans.

I don't see this affecting BB's tenure with the Pats. I think BB will leave the Patriots some day on his own terms.

I think it's on Kraft to show BB that he still wants him to be the coach the same way he did before the incident (and that statement doesn't count). If he is still committed to BB than I don't think BB is going anywhere.

The only thing though, that hangs in the back of your mind, is that he is very imamge conscious, and you wonder if BB feels that he can only repair his image by winning a Super Bowl with some other team.

BB will resign at the end of the year at the request of Bob Kraft.

Goodell has probably pressured Bob Kraft into doing this. Too

late to get a new coach now.

Last edited:
I dunno there was already alot of speculation that this could be his last year, but if he does leave it won't be because Kraft made him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST